Chapter 22-party

"So you are going?" Niall asks.

"Yeah I guess maybe it'll be ... Fun?" I question because honestly I've never been to a party in my life- except birthday parties when I was 5. I don't know what to expect. I'm honestly terrified of what could happen but I mean what's the worst that could happen, right?

A lot

He nods and then walks to his last class. It's the end of the day and thankfully it's Friday. I'm glad I won't be home but also not glad because I'm going to a party. I should probably tell zayn he'll be more than happy to know.

I should text him instead.

To zayn:

So um.. I guess I can go to the party

I send the text and walk to my last class. I really really really hope this doesn't go bad.

_

The bell rings and everyone runs to the door- except me of course. I take my time walking out and then walk to where the lads are standing.

"So zayn has informed us that you are going" louis asks raising an eyebrow. I just nod and stuff my hands in my pockets.

"We should ride together" harry says after saying he'll be the designated driver we all nod. I don't know why I mean I definitely won't drink.

"Perrie says we should get there at around 11 or midnight" zayn says and for a moment I had forgotten it was at her house. Well this isn't going to end well. Maybe if I stick with niall or Lou it won't be so bad. I hope.

"Alright well we'll pick you guys up at around 11" harry says before leaving with louis.

"Talk to you later Liam" niall says giving my shoulder a light squeeze before turning and leaving. I nod even though he can't see me.

I turn and begin walking not even saying bye to zayn only waving when I hear him yell 'bye liam'. I really hope tonight isn't bad. But then again I'm sure no one will even notice I'm there. Maybe Perrie. I can already feel a headache coming on.

Don't worry I tell myself no one will even notice your there.

-

When we get there you can literally feel the ground vibrating. Or maybe that's just me. You can hear the music and the bass and I can feel my hands sweating already.

Why did I agree to this?

"Yes c'mon lets go inside" louis sounds absolutely ecstatic to be here. Me, not so much. We walk up to the house and open the door.

There's lots of teenagers. Some grinding in each other on the 'dance floor'. Some drinking- you can tell because you can hear people yelling 'chug chug chug chug'. It smells weird also. There's smoke- at least I think so. There's some strobe lights which make me momentarily blind and there's some people off to the sides.

That'll be me I think to myself

I walk in a little more and yeah that's definitely smoke- who's smoking and what is it because that isn't a cigarette. I turn around and zayn is gone also louis and harry. Only niall is left.

I walk further into the house and find myself in the kitchen. It's less crowded and there's a table on the back wall full of alcohol. Great. Niall walks over and grabs a bear opening it and taking a large sip.

He sighs "want one" he asks holding another one up and I shake my head. I don't plan on drinking. I don't even know why I came. I can't blame it on peer pressure because nobody pressured me to come. Maybe it's just because zayn was coming. I don't know all I know is that I probably won't last long and I'll end up walking home. I sigh and make my way out into the crowd of teenagers.