chapter 30-Peace for now

yes so this will be-for the most part-in third point of view. i was trying to sort of do it before but it just wasnt really working so i guess now it would work but whatever enjoy(:

-sorry for mistakes

____________________

liam didnt know what to do. he was honestly lost. not literally, well maybe he was considering he had been walking for hours, but by lost he just feels... empty. he had cried all he could already and was now just emotionless walking around. he wasn't sure why he was feeling like this. he had felt like this before plenty of times but this time it just seemed.. different? 

maybe it was the fact that he had just mentally beaten himself up for the past couple of hours. maybe it was just the exhaustion from walking for miles and miles. or maybe it was just the fact that the "love of his life" had been making out with a complete snob less than 24 hours ago. yep that was probably most likely 100% it. 

in the time that he spent walking absolutely no where liam actually had time to think. which now that he realizes it, he never really had much time before. i mean sure he did i mean he thought constantly but when now hes actually thinking. about useful things, about people, about life. hes not entirely sure why hes all of a sudden thinking these things but hes kind of relaxed by it. its helped him forget about zayn and for once hes calm and serene and satisfied. 

he looks up and realizes hes at a field. which is weird because hes never been to this part of town before. come to think of it he never really left his bedroom before this. before them. before zayn. 

and there her goes again. just when he had found himself calm and relaxed he had to come back into his brain. invade his personal thoughts and dreams. to be honest its starting to piss liam off because he just wants some peace and quiet. 

i guess hes found it

he looks at the completely empty field. its relaxing and nice. the way the warm breeze ruffles his hair a little bit. and the way he can hear the leaves rustling in the wind. and the gentle whisper of it and the birds chirping. the sun setting softly causing the sky to turn a nice pink mixed with purple and blues. 

he feels so free. free from all the bad thought and all the drama and heartbreak and everything else. its nice.

liam thinks he might live in a place like this some day. calm and isolated maybe. hes always sort of been like that, isolated i mean not calm. hes anything but. 

for a while he just stands there and looks ahead as the sun sets. kind of like a dramatic movie. it helps though. he knows now that, yes he was a complete idiot for trusting zayn so much. hes not so much upset about that anymore. hes more upset about the fact that he'll have to leave this beautiful place. 

and as hes walking away he looks back as the sun is now fully set and the stars are starting to come out that yes. he will definitely come back to this place. 

*

when he makes his was into his home hes greeted with silence and an empty driveway. the house is completely dark and he realizes now that the house is completely empty.

although today was shitty it sort of turned out calm. although hes in a home where his dad rapes and abuses him, he still enjoys the small moments he gets to himself.

this place gives him shivers just thinking about that but he can do nothing about it. actually he could do a lot but.. well we already know he wont dare say a word. 

and so he removes his shoes and heads to his room, locking the door once hes inside. he heads to his bathroom where he strips his clothing off and starts the shower. stepping into the nice warm water. 

he cant remember the last time hes felt like this. he doesnt exactly feel anything and he sort of likes that. he likes this. the water pelting his skin and it turning slightly red due to the temperature. it doesnt bother him, hes always kind of liked the water to be hot. 

he doesnt exactly shower. more like standing under the water to clear away all the extra irrelevant thoughts. he doesnt need that right now. he wishes it were actually this easy to clear his thoughts. he wouldve tried this a long time ago. 

after that he changes into his comfiest pajama bottoms and jumper he can find. right now its about liam and liam only. he crawls into bed and snuggles up into the covers. 

its about midnight and hes not exactly sure what comes next. 

does this mean his life will get better? will all that thinking pay off? will he finally tell someone? will he talk to zayn again?

of course not

______________

[uefnhoieufheusw woooooooo! i dont even know i just did this because its tuesday and im sick and im kinda bored and i dont know.]

{there will most likely be 3-5 more chapters until the sequel. also could someone maybe i dont know help with the cover? no. okay}