chapter 28-birthday

i havent updated in like 10 years and i honestly have no excuse i just forget and ugh im the worst. enjoy

________________________

"alright just make sure to get him here on time alright oh and dont tell him" louis says on the other line. i sigh exasperatedly and roll my eyes.

"yeah yeah i get it" i say annoyed then hang up. hes been telling me about the stupid party all day as if i didnt already know. all i had to do was take zayn to his louis' and sit around and 'enjoy' the party.

"someones angry today" zayn says sliding a hand over my shoulders momentarily scaring me. today is just not my day.

i just nod and continue walking trying to calm myself down.

"what has you so grumpy?" he asks.

"honestly .. louis" i sigh and sit down in one of the benches near by. zayn wanted to go for a walk and lou and harry were stil doing whatever so i had to keep zayn distracted until the time being. which isnt that difficult.

he laughs lightly removing his hand from my shoulders causing me to frown more "yeah i know what you mean" he smiles at me. "what are you thinking of?" he asks looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"honestly zayn please stop smiling and putting your arm around me and just being you because i dont think i can take another second of it because i love you and im literally trying not to rip your clothes off right now" .... is what i was thinking. what i really said was "just ... things."

"sometimes your really vague you know that" he smiles slightly running his fingers through my hair slightly. jesus christ who does he think he is.. im trying so hard not to melt right now. "but i guess thats why i like you" he mumbles giving me a smile, and oh god its one of those smiles. like the kind you see in movies when the other person says they love them.

"umm y-yeah i g-guess" stupid nervous liam.

"catch me if you can!" he says pushing me off the bench and running away.

"seriously!" i yell standing up and brushing my clothes off before stomping towards where he ran. this boy will be the death of me.

*

right now we were making our way to the party and so far zayn has no idea. well at least i hope. louis had been texting non-stop only making my mood worse, and i seriously was not trying to ruin zayns party.

"this is my surprise party isnt it" zayn says looking sheepish. face-palming and groaning i look at him with pleading eyes.

"please act surprised lou has been up my ass all day about this and i really dont need a lecture" i practically beg, my hands clasped tightly. he just laughs and nods.

as soon as we get to the door zayn gives me a look before opening the door. the room is dark obviously and when zayn turns the lights on everyone jumps out yelling 'SURPRISE!' making me cringe and zayn act surprised.

louis walks up to us imdeiatly wishing zayn hapy birthday while i make my way to the kitchen were nobody is. there's surprisingly a lot of people. most likely because this is zayn's party and also because perrie is here... great.

2 hours later

"ive literally been s-sitting here for like" i momentarily pause to think " 3 hours and nobody cares" i whine at the girls that are only a couple of feet away giving me weird looks. i an now say that i am officially wasted. I've been drinking and i feel like shit, mainly because nobody has even tried to look for me. im pathetic what can i say.

"alright ya know what" i shout determined "im-im gonna go and look.... for him" i say puffing my chest out with my head held high "excuse me" i walk passed the girls and into the living room where the party is really at.

i look around .. well as best as i can with my slightly blurring vision in search of zayn. he has to be here i mean .. its his party right? or.. maybe it was louis'.

"ZAYN" i yell loudly, well alt east i think i do. i try to walk over to him but there's people in the way and im lazy right now.

" ZAAAAAAAYYN" i yell again-more like whine-trying to get his attention and this time it works. he turnes and gives me a look before walking over to me.

"liam really?" he says looking slightly disappointed. he takes my hand and leads me somewhere. im not sure where were going but it doesn't matter because zayn malik is holding my hand right now. its slightly sweaty (or maybe thats mine) and he has a firm grip on it. i feel like jello right now because out hands are touching and it makes me feel tingly.

"alright here we go" he says sitting me on something softly-a bed. the blanket feels nice and silky making me fall back and spread out smiling at the cool feeling.

"liam you really gotta stop drinking so much" he says chuckling while taking my shoes off. i just giggle not fully understanding what he said.

i sit up and look at him. hes sat next to me and the dimly lit room makes him look amazing. the way his eyelashes look so long and thick. and the way his cheekbones and lips look. hes honestly not real, hes just too perfect.

i lean in slowly staring at his lips. those luscious oink lips. hes licking them and i lick mine too for some reason. there's this feeling in my stomach and I'm not sure what it is.

so close. that feeling is intensifying its like i can almost see the electricity or something. doves maybe? the feeling .. its .. its...

Throw up

literally. right there. on the bed. so close. and right now i cant help but to think of some song lyrics.

"when you try your best but you don't succeed"

______________________

[liam is 21 also my Twitter is tsxLou]