Chapter 29- TFIOS

Ok ok this time I have a good reason as to why I have not updated and that reason is because I have no wifi ): I'm trying my best but I can assure you this story will continue even if I have to sit in a McDonald's parking lot. Enjoy(:

(Also please read the A/N at the end please please)

______________________

"You threw up on him!?" Louis practically yells as we make our way to the store. I fidget nervously looking down.

"No.. Well in front of him but not on him! I-I must've drank to much I don't know I'm not sure all I know is that I threw up and that-that it was.. Embarrassing and I'm never drinking again and-and it was like ugh why.. I'm so god I'm so embarrassed i can't even I-" I ramble until he cuts me off.

"Liam! It's alright man just chill he's not even mad" he smiles patting my back lightly "I should know" we continue to walk.

"Sorry it was just embarrassing I can't believe it" I blush because honestly if you threw up in font of your crush wouldn't you be mortified? Exactly.

"So uh why are we at the bookstore?" He questions as we walk in. I ignore him and walk in further.

Walking over to the best sellers I find exactly what I need.

"Really" louis says taking the book right out of my hands "this is what you wanted?" He gives me a look.

"No it's not for me" I snatch it back pouring slightly. I remember zayn telling me he wanted to read it and I didn't get him a present.

"Zayn.. He wanted to read it" I mumble turning away and starting to walk towards the register.

"Really?" He says incredulously "he of all people hasn't read the book? Seriously!? It's been out for like months and he's never read it? Your kidding right? Tell me your kidding because this is just.. Wow" he laughs walking towards me.

"Shut up alright leave him alone" I mumble paying for the book, waiting for my receipt.

"Right" he chuckles behind me.

***

I'm currently giving myself a pep talk because.. Well I haven't seen zayn since the party and if I see him I'm scared. I mean what if he's disgusted or what if he laughs at me.

I honestly don't know what i'd do. My hands are visibly shaking and sweaty. I feel like I'm gonna throw up but I have to do this. I mean it's not even that big of a deal so why am I doing this.

C'mon liam stop being such a.. Such a.. a .. Stop being such a pussy!

Go!

I turn the corner slowly. The book in my hands as I stare down at it. Maybe if I don't look up I won't be as nervous. I inhale and exhale slowly, trying to remain calm. I stop when I get half way and close my eyes breathing in deep before looking up. And boy I wish I hadn't.

There.. In front of me I see zayn but wait there's more. Not only zayn but also Perrie. Oh and also their making out.. Heavily. And I know that he would probably use the excuse that she came onto him but.. He's pretty much has her up against the wall. I can see one of his hands is on her ass. It's honestly disgusting and heartbreaking to watch. So, so heartbreaking. And at this point I... I..I

"Shit" he pulls away looking straight at me. I can see her lipstick smudged practically all over his face. And he's looking at me with those god damned eyes and he's just looking and breathing heavily and she's just standing there. Standing there with that stupid smile and ... And ..

"Liam" he whispers and although people are talking in the hallway I could still hear it. I could hear it and that just makes it more .. Real.

He makes a move to pull away but I just shake my head. My eyes are burning because I can feel the tears threatening to spill. And I know that if I blink they'll fall and that can't happen. Not now. So all I do is shake my head and smile small and shrug as if to say 'oops' or 'it's ok'.

He shakes his head but I just look down at the stupid book in my hands and close my eyes letting the tears fall.

And so I run.

*****

"Liam-Liam what happened!?" I look up and realize Ive ran into harry. Im sobbing so bad right now because .... Because

I just walk around him and try to find somewhere because I can't. I can't let them see me and I can't let her see that she won. She won.. And I was the fool who actually thought he had a chance. I actually thought he liked me. And he played me.

All those secret smiles. The touches.. The-the secrets and sleepovers and everything else.

I walk out of the school as fast as possible. I can't believe I was so stupid and just let him in like that. What was I thi-

"Liam!"

I stop walking immediately

"Liam-Li I'm sorry I-I-I didn't know Im sorry I-" I turn around furious this time.

"NO!" I scream at him momentarily shocking him. I don't even try to hide how hurt I am.

"Your such a piece of shit zayn! You always say the same thing.. You never know do you!? It's always the same thing!" I scream crying more but the tears are from how angry I am.

"Liam I didn't mean to-" he tries again.

"Just shut the fuck up! You have no idea how I feel right now! You don't-you don't understand what I'm feeling right now! How could you even.. How could you do that to me" I say the last part barely a whisper.

"No you know what nevermind zayn it's fine" I sigh heavily wiping my face.

"It's fine because I mean.. It's ok I'm not ... We're not a thing so.. And you like perald I mean perrie so.. I mean I'm ok and your ok and it's fine because.. Because it's her and I get- I get it so it's ok" I ramble sobbing a little in between.

"No Liam-"

"No zayn it's alright i understand i mean.. im just being stupid" I cry frustrated. This is honestly worse. I shouldn't have even tried. I shouldn't have ever been friends with these people.

"Oh" I sniffle and wipe my nose with my sleeve "this is for you" I extend the book towards him.

He looks at it before realizing what it is.

"Liam" he whispers but when he looks up I'm already walking away.

And whats worse is that he didn't even follow me

__________________
[jesus Christ... Well that was ... Something. I literally just watched the part in the 'princess and the frog' when ray died while typing this and I can honestly say that I cried.. Because of the movie of course. Anyways.. Bye.]

{Also I would like to add that I'm thinking of ending this story really really soon. Don't worry though there will definitely be a sequel. Just a thought?}