Prologue.

P R O L O G U E

It was a cold winter night, on the tenth day of March, 2004, in New York. Despite the rain pounding down softly onto the ground, it was peaceful. Everyone stayed in doors, sleeping as it was one at night. No one was around to hear the cries of an eight year old who'd been tested on since the day of her third birthday... No one was around to watch as she escaped from an old looking house in the outskirts of the city. Perhaps a drunk, maybe, but if there was, they didn't see her. Her small bare feet slapped onto the pavement of the city with each long stride, her arms swinging behind her forcefully. Her unusual sky blue hair practically flew behind her small head. Her tanned skin glistened although it hadn't seen the light of day in five years.

She was wearing a white nightdress, which was dirty and stained and looked as if it hadn't been washed in a good month or two. It's sleeves reached just pass her finger tips, and she was thankful for that.

As she rounded a corner, her dress's sleeve snagged on the bricks of an old, almost ancient house, cutting into the light fabric. The sleeve tore off, leaving it to flutter in the wind as she kept running...

------------------

Edited and checked through on the 26 of July, 2014.

OC looks like hayley kiyoko (with blue hair)