Chapter three- Tony is an Arrogant, Self-Obsessed Man.

(A/N: Regarding the first few paragraphs, I know that people brush their their teeth and things in the morning, but in The Avengers we never got to see the bathroom or where they.. yeah... So lets just pretend that she *Insanity* already did all that? Okay thanks :3)

[Insanity]

I woke up again ten minutes before nine o'clock- I only had enough time to get dressed. I wasn't as annoyed with that as I'd normally be, so after rifling through my duffel bag for a good minute or so, I changed into a tank top and leggings, and my shoes from the other day.
The number on my arm was 29. That was good, seeing as I wasn't going to die in four days, but twenty nine instead.
I pulled on my coat, a tan trench coat that resembled Castiel's trench coat, and checked the time- 8:57.
I had to be in the headquarter place in three minutes, so I'd probably just have to teleport there.
So, deciding it'd be good to be there two minutes early, I teleported there.
I looked up when I got into the helicarrier's main room, and I saw that the obnoxious prick -Tony- was there, Steve, a guy with brown hair and eyes, and the girl, who I'm guessing is Black Widow.
"Ahh, speak of the devil." Tony exclaimed. He was sitting in one of the overly uncomfortable leather seats around a table, next to Mr. nameless.

"Speak of the arrogant prick that I haven't spoken to." I shot back, taking a seat parallel to Tony.

"Where's Fury?" Black Widow asked, looking up from her hands.

"Dunno," Tony shrugged, "But, as I was saying, does Insanity even have powers?"

I scowled at Tony, "No, I'm just here to look pretty and be a sarcastic ass." I replied, "Of course I've got powers."

"Wow. What kind of powers?" Tony asked.

"Same ones as an Angel from the TV show Supernatural, and a small bit of telekinesis." I rolled my eyes.

Steve looked up at this, "Supernatural?"

"A TV show," I waved him off.

Tony sighed, "Right. So why is it a sixteen year old is helping the 'world's greatest heroes'?"

I shrugged, "To be honest, I don't know. I don't even want to be here."
That was kind of true, I just wanted to go home, and continue working at my crappy, but well paying, job at Google. I wasn't special. This is a messed up curse.

"So, basically, we've got a man with wicked anger issues, a ninty-seven year-old man who looks like he's twenty, an assassin, and a psychopath who doesn't want to be here. This is great." Tony scoffed.

"Do your research, I'm a sociopath, not a psychopath." I grumbled, "And I don't want to, but if you piss me off too much, I will smite you."

"Scratch what I said then, a sociopath who's got powers of an Angel, and will smite me if I piss her off."

"Step off, Stark," The brown haired man glared at Tony.

With an aggressive sigh, Tony shut his mouth. Luckily, Fury had walked in just at that moment...

Sorry for the shortness of this chapter :/ I've kinda got writers block, but I promise I'll try to get chapter four out soon.

Thanks for reading!

Edited: 5/12/2014