Chapter eleven- This is, uh, different.

[Third Person]

"Are you sure that you're okay?" Natasha asked from over her shoulder, directing the question towards Insanity.

They'd found her by the very lake Natasha wanted to check out, which confused Natasha to no extent. Her eyes were dull as all Hell, the vibrant blue was now a dull, watery blue.

"I'm fine. Thanks for finding me," Insanity replied. Her voice was dull and rough, which was way different to how she normally spoke.

"It's... Uh... Okay?" Natasha replied, before turning back to the controls of the plane. Questions still flooded Nat's mind, like 'Why's she saying 'thanks,' she never thanks anyone,' and 'Why was she at the lake?'

After about three minutes, Natasha finally decided that it must've been shock. Shock does things to a person, the assassin knew that from experience, but the thoughts still nawed away at her brain.

[Jinx]

I watched as Natasha, and someone who she called 'Clint' spoke to eachother. They'd ask me a question every few minutes too, but the thing possessing me, Teseract, would always reply, while I tried desperatly to scream out, but I couldn't.

Clint and Natasha, after about an hour, made it to New York. I didn't know what I expected as I looked outside the window of the Quinjet, but what I saw scared me.

A giant alien, with scales that bought chills to my body, was flying down from the sky. It had unforgiving eyes, and Teseract would not let me steer my eyes away. 

Oh Insanity, look at what I've done! Teseract's taunting voice came through my brain.

'What have you done?' I tried to speak, but couldn't talk aloud.

I have bought the ending. So Loki, that horrible mewl, can rule Midgaurd. That's what he initially planned, did you know? 

I didn't answer.

Instead, I felt my knees buckle, and unwillingly followed Clint, who was leaving the Quinjet, out into the world.

Wow. Okay, this chapter is also overly short and shitty. I'm sorry. The next chapter will either be the last one, or the second last one :) It'll be longer, I promise xD

Thank you for reading :)