Chapter five- We've got Loki but who decided to crash into this plane?

A/N: I know how boring these are, but just quickly: Excuse the crappiness of this chapter, I just wanted to get the 'capturing Loki' bit out of the way. Also, this chapter's name reminds me of a Panic! At The Disco or FOB song, I'm sorry.

[Insanity]

And here I was, standing next to Steve, who was in his red, white and blue getup, wondering how the Hell was a normal SuperWhoLock fangirl yesterday, working in an awesome job at Google, became a 'hero'. I'm no hero, and I know that. I feel like I'm kind of like Sherlock- I'm no hero, just a sociopath. I may be on 'the side of Angels,' and even though I've got the same powers as an 'Angel,' I've never thought for a second that I am one. Tony, the obnoxious prick, had flew off in his crazy metal suit, calling himself the Iron Man. Black Widow, or Natasha Romanoff, was flying the Quinjet in a skin-tight suit, and I was still in my tan trench coat, the same leggings and tank top, and my boots. Add a really cool gun in the pocket of my trench coat, and my hair in a ponytail, though. Natasha had also given me an earpiece, and told me that I'd be able to hear them talk, and they'd give me orders and stuff.
"Cap? Insanity? I'm gonna drop you two off here. Loki's-," I heard a gasp coming from Natasha, "Wait, Insanity, get down there and stall him for a moment, Cap'll-"

I didn't hear the rest, I had already flown down. It wasn't very cold, which surprised me, despite my lack of knowledge on Germany's weather. I could see a really tall guy, double my size probably, with slicked back black hair, golden horns which looked like a bulls' horns, and was wearing green robes. 'That's definitely Loki,' I thought, rolling up the sleeves of my trench coat so it wouldn't get in the way. Loki was standing in front a square of kneeling people, a giant scepter-like thing poised to aim at a man who was standing up. My breath hitched in my throat as a glowing blue thing flew out of his scepter. Thinking quickly, I grabbed the gun out of my trench coat's pocket, and threw off my trench coat and threw it in the path of the glowing blue thing.
It burnt to a crisp, and the ashes fell to the ground, but the man didn't die. 'I'm gonna miss that trench coat,' was all I could think, as Steve came falling down from the twinjet and yelled,
"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing."

"The man out of time," Loki smirked, "And some random girl. How quaint."

"I'm not the one who's outta time," Steve retorted, and turned towards me, "Insanity, get the civilians to safety. I'll get Loki," and he leapt towards the God of Mischief and Lies.

I ran towards the people, who were beginning to get up, "Quick! Come on, follow me!" I screeched at them, "Follow me if you want to live!"

None of them responded, which pissed me off, "Folgen Sie mir! Es sei denn, du sterben willst!" I yelled in German, remembering what Pepper had taught me.(A/N: Translation is 'Follow me! Unless you want to die!' xD)
The people nodded, and started to follow me into a giant church-like building which was just behind us. The interior of this church took my breath away, it was huge, with a chandelier hung on the ceiling. I would've stayed to observe it some more, but I knew that I needed to help Cap.
I smiled at them, before turning and running out of the sacred building.
I looked around- It was around nine o'clock at night in Germany, so it was kind of dark. My eyes met with Loki, who was crouched with his hands up in the air, his gold bull horns had disappeared.
"Insanity, we've got Loki. Grab him, and lead him to the twinjet. Stark and Rogers are already there- It's a block from where you are." Natasha's voice came through the ear piece.

"Alright," I nodded, before walking over to Loki, "Don't try any tricks, I won't hesitate to kill you."

"Oh, but that's not what your director wants. He wants me alive." Loki retorted, standing up. His voice was mocking and taunting, reminding me of how Neo would talk to me.

'Stay still,' Neo said, bending down and stroking my six-year-old arm, 'I'll make this as quick and as pain full as I can,' He taunted. My eyes grew large as I saw the large, complicated contraption he was holding, it had claws that seemed like they'd latch onto my arm, which they did.
It took a painful, death grip on my arm, and I screamed in pain as a searing, burning sensation filled my body. I was still screaming when it unlatched from my arm, leaving a number...
100 999...
I forced back a tear as I gripped Loki's arm, "This might be painful." I informed him, before teleporting us to the twinjet.

Natasha was sitting in the pilot's seat, with a co-pilot who I've never seen before sitting next to her. Steve was standing behind her, his arms folded and his face was stern. Tony stood beside Captain America.
"Insanity, you really didn't need to teleport Loki here." Natasha grumbled through gritted teeth when I appeared by the entrance.

I glared at Natasha, "Well, I'd prefer not to walk him here while he's deciding to be an obnoxious, bumbling homicidal shi-,"

"Okay, okay. Don't fight over me, ladies." Tony interrupted us.

"No one was even talking to you!" Romanoff hissed, before turning back to the twinjet's controls.
I glanced over at Loki, who was sitting on one of the old benches. It was evident that he was deep in thought. I sighed, materializing my iPhone and ear buds into my hands, before plugging in the head-phones and putting one ear bud into my ear, turning on some music.
Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas was playing- A classic in my opinion. I sat down on the cool surface of the aircraft, staring at nothing in particular.
I was sat there for a good ten minutes, ignoring Tony and Loki's bickering, when I heard thunder and lighting.
I took out my ear bud, making them disappear back to my room on the Helicarrier again, and glanced at Loki.
The Norse God looked worried, his eyebrows knitted together as if he was trying to make the weather disappear.
"What? Afraid of a little lightning?" I taunted, my eyebrow raised.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows," He replied.
Steve opened his mouth, ready to talk, when something crashed into the twinjet...

That was chapter five! You all probably know who crashed into the plane ;)
I hope you enjoyed! Thank you for reading, I really appreciate it :D
Bye!

Edited: 5/12/2014