WELCOME!!

THE DREAM SNATCHER!

Hello Earthlings!

I am well...me? Moving on, I am really happy that you chose to read my book and I really hope that it'll live upto your expectations.

The book is special to me. If you have any suggestions to make the book better please don't hesitate to share them with me.

And, just before we get into the story, I have a few ground rules that I would expect you to follow.

Firstly,
Do not copy my work...it's a simple request. Any requests for copying any part of the book, will be ignored. This is my piece of work and use your own ideas for your book.
If you come across any person who is copying my work, please do inform me. If any signs of copying are seen, you will be reported immediately.

Plagiarism is punishable by law and it is my right as a writer to protect my work.

I repeat, no signs of copying will be ignored or taken lightly.

Second,
Also translations are not allowed. The book is written by me and will be edited by me in due time. I do not accept translation requests, so any such requests will be completely ignored.

Third,
This is no place for haters and bullies. I don't want any negative comments or depressing thoughts over here. And, if someone bullies one of my readers, just be aware that I'll always take a stand for them.
Don't like the book then just leave. I wouldn't mind that at all.

Fourth,
Do not promote your book or any other author's work over here.
It's simply rude and offensive.

Fifth,
All the characters, places in the story are a part of my imagination; anything related to a living person is purely coincidence.

Sixth,
Also I did not mean any offence in any part of the story, so, if you did feel offended, I sincerely apologise.

Seventh,
All the covers for 'THE  DREAM SNATCHER' will be galdly accepted. You can always send it to me and earn yourself a dedication in the following chapter of the book.

And lastly,
Enjoy!!

I know my writing isn't really great or anything, but when I started writing I was going through a very difficult period. I absolutely didn't plan the plot  and didn't have any intention of writing the book until I actually started witing it.

Writing at the end of a sad, lonely unsuccessful day, brought peace to my mind.

Reading your comments and seeing your support brought me happiness.

IF YOU PLAN TO STICK AROUND, I PROMISE YOU THE BOOK WILL GET BETTER!!!

Thanks to all the people who came here after reading The Mystery Dreamer, and the ones who chose this book, thank you once again for giving it a try.

ALL POSITIVE COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS ARE GLADLY ACCEPTED!

Bye!
Stay happy,
Until next time.

With love,
FashionabelyyyyyLate.