CHAPTER 11

When you feel like you can't take another round of being broken, my arms are open.

                                    - Arms open.
                                   (The script)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria's pov:-

"Maybe this is just how it was meant to be," Paige whispered, sniffing lightly, as she turned off the t.v.

"Maybe," I murmured.

Life seems like a cruel game at times. Just when you feel that you can take over things, stand up straight and fight away all the challenges with a smile, a new ball of problems comes rolling our way, wrecking everything in it's path, crushing every little ounce of hope and determination.

"But, I didn't want him to die; Augustus please come back," she started crying again.

"Paige, stop crying," I turned to her, well as much as I could on a hospital bed with an IV attched to my hand, "we can't always get what we want. This is what life is about; learning, seeking, losing, failing and achieving."

"But-"

"No buts, stop crying this instant. He's dead, accept it and move on; plus, I don't think I can wait anymore, James Bond is ready for action!"

"Shut up! I don't like that man. He's got a bunch of weird shit he calls gadgets. I already pity his wife."

"Oh please, madame! Those gadgets are cool! So shut up!"

"Still I don't like it, so we won't watch it." She shrugged as if she is the queen of England.

"I don't care," I crossed my arms and turned to the other side.

"Well you can't do anything about it either, after all it's not me who is bound to the bed." She smirked.

That bitch.

"No, please no," I begged, "Not one of those sad movies. You are here to cheer me up and I hate to say this, but your husband did a way better job than you."

"You just didn't say that," she gasps, narrowing her eyes and focussing her angry stare at me.

"Uhh I did,"

"You got ten seconds to apologise, Ria."

"I won't," I answer bravely while eying her suspiciously. She wouldn't harm a poor innocent angel on a hospital bed, would she?

"You won't?" she asked.

"I won't," I confirmed.

"Fine,"

And before I had the chance to comprehend the situation, I felt myself getting smacked with the fluffy pillow.

"Oww!"

I turned my face to the other side, but the mad woman didn't stop her attacks.

"Ouch, ok I am sorry!" I yelled while trying to block her attacks.