CHAPTER 5

Problems are like washing machines,
They twist us, spin us and knock us around;
But in the end, we come out,
cleaner, better and brighter than before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria's pov:-

"Wear this," Zeeve shoved a brown paperbag in my hand and pushed me into the bathroom.

"I don-" I was cut off by the bathroom door slamming shut.

Bloody prick!

"You only have ten minutes!"

"Fuck off!"

My eyes had widened to the size of saucers after I had examined the clothes that bloody twat had picked for me.

A black pencil skirt, a white blouse and a black blazer.

I stared at the clothing like it's some weird species put up for examination, and slowly my nose scrunched up in distaste.

Eww.

"I am not wearing this shit!" I yelled, while pulling open the bathroom door, my anger slowly approaching it's peak.

"Don't create a fuss,"

"Fuss?! You think I enjoy yelling after getting out of bed? I am not wearing this shit!" throwing the clothes on the bed, I made my way towards the bedroom door.

I need to get away from him. He angers me like none other.

"You're not going anywhere, Ria."

"I am not staying here even for a moment! I'll do as I please, and at the moment, I want to leave. So, bye bye!"

Just as I turned the door knob, a rough tug pulled me back, and my body clashed with a hard chest.

Turning around quickly, I placed my hands on his chest and gave him a harsh push.

"Never touch me again," my voice was barely above a whisper, but I am sure that my message was delivered.

"What was that?"

"An order," I told him, crossing my hands in front of my chest.

His husky chuckle filled my ears and I could feel my face getting red with anger.

"I don't take orders, love. And when you look like an angry little kitten, it's almost impossible to be scared of you."

"Kitten? Kitten! Do I look like a fur ball with claws?!"

"You act like one," he shrugged.

"I don't!"

"Then obey me."

"What the hell! I am a human, a bloody human! I have the rights to make decissions for myself. I don't need your stupid little commands."

"You will obey me. You're mine. I have the right to command you. Order you, and you'll obey."

"I won't! You don't own me. No one does."