Chapter 1

Hello This Is Future Me,  If You Are Re-Reading, I Was 13 When I Wrote This So Im Re-Writting The Whole Thing. If Your New Then Ignore This And Just Enjoy The FanFic (: and forgive some typos.

---

"Lexi?" Dad calls out in his void voice he always has.

"Yeah," I said diverting all of my attention towards the TV. "MTV wants you to do a photoshoot with your mom," he walked to the kitchen, i lift my foot on the counter, resting my head on the spft pillow of the couch.

"Okay Dad" I replied switching the channel with that one Gossip lady 'Scooter Braun And Yael Cohen's Family Growing With Another Child On The Way?' Spoke the lady. I guess they forgot that I'm part of the family, like the 1st child? Yeah, I'm Alexia Braun. Scooter Braun & Yael Cohen's daughter.

The door oppened with Madison walking in and Brown-Hazel eyes that always gave me an uncomfortable vibe, his eyes having a certain look that just strips my clothes off exposing me; making me feel uncomfortable. His eyes stairing at me with every step he took not taking them off me.

"Hey, Doll," Madison endure me with a hug her sent of peaches alos took me whole. "Hi, what brings you here?" I said. "Your dad called us," she smiled pulling her hair in a high ponytail. "Oh," was all i said. Madiso is a good friend at first i didn't like her at all because dad was always focused on her, not giving any attention towards me. "Justin, We forgot the CD," Madison stood up.

Turnning my attention towards him, "it's fine ill go pick it up," Madison said running out the door. "Where Is Your Dad?" Justin said, the way he looked at me was so unsettling, his satre was so intense. I'm close to being scared to say no. He was so nice when we met but out of no were he turned almost dark he's not the same goofy guy i met six freaking years ago. "He will be back in a few," I said replacing my no with seven other words; with that he took a seat next to me?

"I got some of thoes for Jay, they are shit," Justin pointed towards the TV streaming a cermercial of some glowing fling shots. "Really?" talking to him is sorta starnge. I turned to him and a devilsih smirk form sending shivers down my spine. Breaking eye contact Madison walked in with two blue CDs in her hand.

"Got them Justin," she said and dad walked in now. Finally. Justin stood up "Nice talking witg you, lexi," he smirked. That smile, that smile that drives all girls crazy. Crazy for him. I hate him.

---

"Aye Lexo-Rexo,"