Chapter 7: What Happens

CARLY'S P.O.V

"you are the popular one the popular trick.." (guess what song that is)

I got cut off. "Sing it baby girl" Justins voice echoed around the room. I stayed still and stoped.

Justin started singing Stay with me by sam smith.

I sat down and watched him sing I smiled but the song is so emotional that I let a little tear.

He stoped and I wiped my tear. "Why u stop?" I asked him he just smiled.

"Why did you stop? u mean carly?!" I looked at him and gave him a blank look.

"Oh cuz u scared me and I dont like singing in front of poeple." I walked to my mirror.

"Well u like to sing for Austin with no problem!" he says and closed the door really hard.

"Well I feel comfortable with him thats say and cuz I love him." I pull my hair out of my face.

"So what do I make you feel when im with u Carly?" I started to get nervous as he got closed to me and pulled me by my waist and I too close to him.

"I think she's falling x2" he sang Confident.

I turned my face to my left and he turned me back to his face. I blushed what carly stop u cant u love austin imagine if he finds out that u kissed justin once? Austin would kill himself before killing justin and me.

"STOP I CANT AND I CANT LEAVE ME ALONE JUSTIN GET OUT!" I screamed so loud that i bet my dad or mom heard.

"OUT OF UR LIFE OR THE ROOM OR THE HOUSE?" justin said and I couldint pick room cuz that would make him think y didn't I pick the other options.

"All" I said then I realized what I said. He cried and I felt guilty what did u just do Carly?

Justin threw something on my bed and walked to the door and looked at me I was still in th same place without moving.

Justin Opened the door and looked at me again "Happy birthday carly and bye!" I saw a tear fall he whipped it and left my room well out of everything.

In seconds I got a little box on my bed that he threw and I opeded it I feel my heart stoped and I cried.

The box. Inside was  a little necklace that my adoptive mom gave me. My mom yael gave birth to me but someone kidnapped me at birth and on my 5th birthday yael and scooter found me. But i love my adoptive mom as much as I love Yael.

How did justin got this?

"JUSTIN WAIT IM SORRY" I screamed i ran to his room witch was across from mine NOW.

All of his stuff was gone i ran down stairs his car was there I saw justin heading to his car and opened the door.

I ran out the room and the stairs I walked out the house door and it was all blank. Dark blank nothing.

sorry I haven't updated but ill start the next chapter. Loves