Chapter 8: Bethany

Carly P.O.V.

"Hey Stranger !"

"Bethany?!" I siad my older sister Bethany came back from her trip to paris.

"What happened?" i asked as I found myself laying on a hospital bed.

"You fell of the stairs carly" Justin said I remember he was leaving for my fault.

"Justin? Please dont leave the house please?!." I started crying.

"hey I WONT okay" he said made me happy.

"So was up Beth?" I said justin didn't even notice bethany.

"Justin This is Bethany my older sister" he stood up and seemed amazed seeing bethany.

"Bethany this is justin" I said she wave at him and justin back.

"Damn girl u look just like Yael!" Justin Said. Looking her up and down "Oh thanks I guess?" she said walking to me.

She was wearing her hair in a bun and shorts with yellow shirt that said Confident.

I can tell she feels Uncomfortable being with justin.

"Honey Hi how was ur trip baby doll" Mom yael said hugging Bethany. "Hi mom great and I have a boyfriend!"

Justin put a WHAT?! face.

"Who is it ?" Justin Said. Was Justin Jealous OMG thats awsome.

"Well "Mom" Beth said popping Mom out looking at justin. "His name is Cody Simpson he's an Australia Singer" She sais my jaw feel open.

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT GUYS BUT ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR READING. ill update later.