Chapter 3: Not In You Wildest Dreams

Carly P.O.V

So I just woke up. With Mini red cloth shorts and a Long Sleeve White top. I got out of my bed and walked to my mirror and curled 4strands only to look natural 2 on one side 2 on the other one.

I got my phone and went down stairs I saw just I with jean pants and a black shirt with messy hair ugh id even know why he lives with us he can just ho live with his mom or something gosh.

I turned on the Tv And put a Novela to watch  even tho I understand spanish but I cant speak spanish like I sound like im learning how to talk so yup.

I stretched one of my legs on top of the couch and one supporting all on my waight on one leg touching the floor.

Justin came and sat on the couch across the other one im in. "Can You Even Understand this?" he said referring to the novela. "I do and thats it" I said annoyed I sat on the couch and I dropped my phone and I was lazy so I bend down on the edge of the couch and reached for my phone "dam girl look at that" justin said looking at my ass. "stop okay" I said really mad at him "Carly please just let me.....". "Not in your wildest dreams jay-bee" I said an with that I left the room on went outside and sat next to the pool.

sorry I haven't updated in so long im really not that inspired so im just thinking what I should put in the next chapter so sorry and ill start thinking some ideas for the next chapter. xoxo♡