Chapter 11

Carly's P.O.V.

We finaly got home Omg my dad and justin were talking with Austin was he in trouble or something?

I was Alone. Austin, Justin & my dad left together for something 'Important' so they said.

My mom left to get us some Burger King Yay! I was home alone more like hotel alone actually.

*Knock Knock*

Maybe it was the maid I walked to the door and opened it I couldint believe my eyes!!

"AMANDA!!!"

"HEY BESTIE!" Amanda is my bestfriend like forever.

"Hi" someone said behind us OMG!

"HI EMMA! WHAT ARE U GUYS DOING HERE?" I said still couldint believe it.

"We heard you were here so we wanted to drop off and say hi!" Emma said.

"so hi bestfriend forever and ever!" (Ariana Grande's goddess voice) Amanda sang and she has like the worlds bestest voice.

Her sister is Ariana Grande. They are twins. Like they sound the same and everything just perfection. (JUST WORK WITH ME HERE OKAY A/N)

"So we got to go sorry carly! We just stoped by to say hi and we are late for our Shoot."

Amanda said and ran out.

"bye but text us okay!" Emma said hugging me and left.

That was wierd but now Im gonna watch a movie.

Netflix my life im gonna watch Aquamarine! When the movie finished I made my way to the kitchen and got an Apple.

"HEY" someone said from behind me. "Hi Austin so you gonna tell me what happened?"

"I Will tell you" my dad said walking in with Justin. "Austin And Justin are gonna collaborate on a song together!" my jaw fell open.

"Are you guys serious?" I said almost shocked.

"Well lots of our fans and poeple thought it would make a good idea so we are." Justin said.

"So hi honey sorry I took so long I was stuck in traffic and I went to get us some starbucks on the way!" Mom said holding lots of bags.

"Thats okay mom" I kissed her on the check and headed to my room with my food. With Austin Following.

"So babe?" Austin said. "Here have half of my burger and drink!" I told austin handing him my food and he took it.

***********Next day***********

STILL CARLY'S P.O.V.

I put my hair in a messy bun with and over sized t-shirt and mini shorts we were still in Texas our last day actually Austin had a concert in Houston later yesterday.

I walked in a park looking at my phone and bumped into somebody made me drop my phone.

"Sorry' was all I said and looked up I couldint believe it in all places he was here?!.

"Oh Hi boo." he said with a smirk.

"Dont call me that I already have a boyfriend!"

"IK! Carly dont be mad it was just a joke even Austin Laughed."

"JUSTIN! PUTTING BABY POWDER IN MY HAIR DRYER IS NOT COOL HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW I WAS HERE I MADE IT LOUD AND CLEAR I WANTED TO BE ALONE IM STILL MAD AT Y'ALL!" was all i said and walked away.

"Look Austin and I wanted to say sorry for that now please lets go back!"

We got back to the hotel and packed again to leave right away. Austin was crying but why?

"Austin You Okay?" I said really worried.

"Its just sad leaving here we went to san Antonio then to houston and now we are leaving Texas were my dad took care of me for a while and my mom, my childhood was here in texas." he said I cried with him knowing he had a point I was here when I was born to my 4 Years and moved so ik how he feels. I cant Believe I still remember my only 4 years of childhood here.

"Its okay baby im here for you!" I said hugging him tighter to never let him go.

We Were in LA back home Yay! After so long time of Austin's Tour. I loved it thoe I was so happy.

"Hi Sis" Bethany had the biggest smile on her face. "hi why si happy?"

"You are gonna meet Cody Aka my boyfriend!" my jaw droped opened wide I love Cody's music I 1st feel in love with his song One that one gave me chills. see what I just did there 'one' that one ?

Bethanys P.O.V.

I took carly down staires dad and mom were already there so was Austin and Justin.

"So now that we are all here let me introduce you to cody!" I felt to exited but scared what if I end up like Carly!

How mom and dad separated Austin and her I wouldn't stand it!

I made my way to my room and grabed Cody's hand and led him to the living room. "So Cody this is my mom and dad Scooter Buran And Yael Cohen Buran!"

My mom and dad gave him a hug and smile thank god! "Nice to meet the perants of my dear beautiful lady!" Cody said with a smile.

"And this is my ONLY sister Carly she's my little sister." I pointed at carly and she hugged him right away.

"Hi I love and adore your music im such a fan of yours!" she said I saw Austin amd justin had a 'What about me' face that was funny!

"Thank you very much sweetie"

"Bethany he's a keeper!" Carly winked at me I just nodded my head.

"And finally this is Austin Mahone my sisters boyfriend And Justin Bieber he's kinda like our brother."

"Oh nice to meet y'all, I love y'all's work!" cody said o knew he wasn't joking wow!

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

Honestly Cody wasn't that bad but I still didn't like that he was dating beth he's a good guy and all but I didn't wanted him close to her or Carly.

When Beth introduced me 'as A brother' my heart dropped I knew in that point she didn't not even a little felt what I felt for her.

And The other reason why I wanted him away was that Carly was way to much fangirl-ling on him im like what about me and Austin! Yes! I rather have her fanning on Austin Than Cody.

HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS LONG AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 300+ READS SO FAR OMG THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH! ☺