Chapter 13

Austin and I havent really been talking for 2 days this is worrying me and I dont wanna lose him.

Austin's pov

Carly's birthday is coming soon and I wanna surprise her.

Okay ready, I have a cake of vanilla,  ice cream and of course her present.

Hope Justin doesn't ruin this. Im tierd of having him come between me and carly im just done.

1st he kisses carly, 2nd he makes out with her knowing she's drunk no I cant.

I grab my phone and dial Carly's number.

"Hello?" I heard Justin's voice laughing. "Wtf are u doing with Carly's phone?"

"Its that austin?" I heard carly

"Austin?, hey I was just finishing a project that scooter told me to finish since he was busy."

"Well you could of asked me not justin carly havent I told you what he done to you past 2 days ago when you woke up half naked in my room?!"

"Yeah im sorry ill call you later" carly.

"Well okay come back - carly? CARLY!!!! CARLY!!!?" I threw my phone across the house she hunged up .

I sat down on the floor. ' Front door open' the activator said I looked up and it was scooter .

"Hey Austin? Are you okay? I mean looks like you where crying?"

"Sorry scooter, I was planning a birthday part for carly then I called her and justin was with her saying to finish a project you told her to finish for you" I said looking straight in the eyes seeing if what she said was true.

"Its true if you are asking, i was planning a birthday party too but why dont we collaborate right now?" He said and his mood never changed just to straight to happy.

"Okay" I Said feeling better. 

Scooter ordered giant pink roses Carly's favorite, a 3 layer vanilla cake, sea food and a giant box (present)

The whole house was decorated with pink roses and candles everywhere it looks great scooter dose know his thing.

"Well all that left is-        'front door open'

We both looked up and it was Yael with carrying 8 shopping bags in her hands.

"Wow" she said looking everywhere.

"It looks great, carly is coming right now and I told justin to not come cause I know whats going on between yall three" yael said.

"Oh well -                        'front door open'

We all looked quickly and it was Carly

"Surprise" we said quickly.

She was torn surprise looking everywhere her yaw fell and was looking around came hugging scooter and yael then came to me and kissed me.

She ran to the door and justin came with her.

Yael walked towards me and wrapped her hands around my arm.

"What is he doing here?" Yael said looking at justin and he looked away.

"Carly he cant be here he can leave right now" scooter said.

"NO". Carly said  "Hes my guest and he's staying" she said and brought him in.

Wow party crasher much I thought to myself.