Chapter 12

Carly's p.o.v

I was so so so deeply asleep; I have no reason to get up or wanna anyways.

I turned around on I was shocked.

I see I half naked Austin on my....

Not even my bed....but his.

"Goodmorning sleeping beauty" he said smiling looking at me. God he's so perfect.

"UMMM.. what em' I doing here?"

He signs. "Well you feel asleep in the car so we are at my place"

"Oh okay then, and ur perfect.. I had to say it I cant stop looking at u"

"Oh; wish I could wake up next to u everyday" he said placing a wet kiss on my nose.

"I love u Austin" I kiss him on the lips and place another one on his cheek.

I got up and in front of me I saw myself on a mirror I was only on my underwear and bra. How did I feel asleep and wake up with only this on?

I saw myself and trying to remember what had happened last night.

"Austin did u took my clothes off?"

He got up and looks at me with eyes that can eat...oh god.

"Alright. I found you; with justin looks like yall were drunk so I just brought you" he said. Im such an idiot.

Everything went flying back to me, making my head hurt more that ever.

"Well thx for bringing me here, I have no idea y I did that" he just nodded.

"Common you know I love you babe, all of me belongs to only you" I said pulling him into a hug.

Ughhh I realized I was not dressed. "Oh sorry for this I will change"

"Nah I can get used of this its a lovely view from here anyways I love you"

"Well I have to go home and tell my mom and dad. Plus check in on Justin."

"Okay well ill come with you to get his perv hands off you and to not even think of touching what's mine." He said with so much anger I bearly didn't recognize him.

"Aye I told you that im only yours and whatever I did last night was cause I was drunk okay babe"

Sorry ill try to update a long one but this is just to make up and sorry for not updating tons. Xoxo