Chapter 9: Presents

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

Austin Came 6 Min. later after Bethany told "Us" about her new boyfriend.

"Hey babe? Are You Alright?" I heard Austin said to Carly she just shook her head no?

"I Only Need A Kiss from you and then I will'' She said honestly I didn't felt jealous that much anymore was it because of bethany?

Yael, Bethany, and me well including Austin were in the room. Gosh Carly has lots of get well soon cards and flowers.

Bethany brought her a music box and yellow Lilly's. Yael got her "Cupcake" some rainbow colore flowers, Me and Austin got her a GIANT flowers vase with lillys Carly's fav.

"Okai-dokie" Austin said and kissed her then her forehead were she hit herself cause of me.

"Well Austin This Os Bethany my older sister!"carly pointed at beth.

Austin's face expretion was normal not like mines, when I saw bethany my heart raced.

Bethany reached out her hand to shake hands with Austin. "Hi im Austin Mahone Carly's Boyfriend" Austin said smiling at carly witch she smiled back.

"Well nice meeting Y'all 2 Austin and justin. Ha sounds cool AusTIN and JusTIN cool name guys!" Bethany said Aust and I just laugh.

"Meet u at home baby doll?!" Yael said hugging bethany.

"Yes Mom tell dad I said hi and bye and see you later to him!" beth said yael just nodded, beth left.

"So okay Baby do u need anything at all ?" Yael said holding My hand ?

"No mom im perfectly fine" she smiled at Austin. "Okay then im off" Yael pulled me out of the room.

"Justin please dont flirt or do anything like that with my doll bethany?! Cause I dont want to see her in a hospital like Carly?! Yael said looking in my eyes.

"Ill Try to." she punched my arm slightly and walked away.

Carly's P.O.V

Austin Came I was happy. "SO BABY?" I slightly screamed.

"Babe....um.....Would u ..Like to come with me on tour?" Austin said holding my hands. What did he just said? On tour with Austin OMG.

"Of course Austin Carter Mahone." I kissed his nose and hugged him this was perfect.

"YAY! god I love u carly!" Austin. Said between breaths. *Kissing*

I was wearing the necklace justin gave me for my birthday and the bracelet that Austin gave me.

"I Love You sossososososos Much baby" Austin k eept saying over and over again.

"I do too baby to the moon and back 1 billion times." I kissed him again.

^^^^^^^^^^back home^^^^^^^^^^

"Okay so Justin Is going to be an opening act for my tour concerts so he is gonna come with us." Austin said as we were laying on my bed.

"Okay baby who else is coming?"

"Justin, Scooter witch means also ur mom is gonna come, Cody Simpson, and shawn Mendes. for now." Austi said getting up and heading to my closet.

"Well lets start packing ur stuff" Austin said getting all my cloths awwe he's so cute.

sorry short again :( but next one will be normal or long. at least.