Chapter 10: Tour Day next

Carly's p.o.v

Austin and all of use that were going with him on toure were heading to the airport there were lots of fans Beliebers and Mahomies.

I holded Austin's hand all the way there.

I went to sleep 1st place heading on toure was Texas Yay!!

"CARLY WAKE UP OR ILL HIT ON BETH" I heard someone said I flew up.

"Dont u dare hurt her" i said as I opened my eyes. Justin.

"Well we are here u mostly slept the whole way here." jay said and gave me a glass of water.

I threw it on me si can wake up cause honestly im still mostly sleepy.

I got off the plane and found Austin Caring my suitcase and his.

"Hey babe how'd u sleep?" austin hugged me and kissed my check.

"Great" I said kissing his check also.

"Why are u wet? Cause I haven't touched you jet?! im just saying?!" Austin said with a smirk on his face.

"Justin Woke me up so I was still sleepy so I pure the water on me to wake up babe and really?" I said and punched his arm slightly.

"Tour Day ready babe?" Austin changed the subject -.-

"Your gonna do great babe dont worry" I kissed him. We didn't pulled away his hands on my waist and my hands wrapped around his neck.

"GET A ROOM!" Justin came and with a #ew face. lol

"Ha so at least I have a boyfriend were is your girlfriend?" Justin puts a sad face that my comment hit the spot it hurted him so I hugged him.

"Im ur girl right?" I told Justin he hugged me back and nodded.

I can feel Austin Staring burning holes on the back of Justin and my head. ouch.

"Well ill leave y'all and go to the hotel With ur perants carly okay?" Jay said and left me he waved bye at Austin But he didn't back so I did for him.

"Im ur girl right?" Austin Mimicked me I can tell he was mad!

"Baby he was sad so anyways im his "Girl" but im not his girlfriend." I kissed Austin but he didn't kiss me back I got mad.

"Look It doesn't bother me when you call Becky G 'My girl' or her saying 'my boy Austin' Okay so y does this bother you huh?" I tell austin and got my suitcase and head to Justins Car instead of Austin's.

"Babe please im sorry idk what happened and  you do have a point sorry baby I am really, please forgive me!" Austin ran to me, picked me and spines us around.

"Okay baby" I said and kissed Austin.This time he kissed back.

JUSTINS P.O.V.

I saw Carly scream at Austin only I couldint hear what they were discussing about. shit.

I saw Carly walking to my car then out of nowhere Austin ran to her then they were kissing again?

Honestly I still like Carly but I Like Her sister too. this is shit.

"Well Jay Lets go!" Yael says tapping on my back I drove us away.

"Scooter New song?" I asked.

"Well actually. ..........