Chapter 6: ComeOver

Carly P.O.V

Me: Mom Can I And Justin Invite some friends Over?

Mom: well ... alright but there better not be a mess when we get there and only a few; no party okay?

Me: Okay Mom Thank You and No party Just hangout.

The phone went silent. I Hung Up and turned around "You happy?" I said rolling my eyes. "Yes, Beautiful and thank you" Justin said walking out of the house.

* 10 Minutes Later*

Justin hasn't come back well im not waiting for him this is my house. I walked to take a shower and as the hot water fell on me I was in peace feeling every single drop fall and land on me.

I walked and put on A Skater skirt from Bethany Motas clothing line. And Nude pumps that made me 1 feet taller and then I my black top.

What the heck? I heard something or someone make some noise down staires.

"Ryan?" hell no what the heck. "Hey lovely wassup?!" Ryan is Justin's bestfriend since forever. "Were Is Justin? Ryan are you drunk?" he didnt had time to talk the door opened the entrance door.

"Carly Hi Your up?" Justin said strangely.

"Well I was waiting for you for 20 min."I said I was so mad why did.. I dont even know why im mad ugh.

"I was picking up Chaz and Ryan they got trapped in there house accidentally activated the burgler alarm." he said closings the door before letting Chaz in.

"Hi chaz and bye" I said walking to the house phone.

"What are you doing or gonna call?" Justin said looking in my eyes. "Im gonna invite Austin Over and his friends okay!" honestly he tensed up when I said that.

"NO YAEL AND SCOOTER SAID YOU CANT BE WITH HIM AND OF COURSE CANT HAVE HIM OVER!!!" Justin threw at me I was really annoyed. Chaz and Ryan looked at us i felt awkward. "For your info I can my MOM and DAD let me have him over and OF COURSE have him be and have me" I said justin just nodded and walked to the living room following chaz and ryan.

*Phone Call*

Me: hey aust come over my mom and dad let me have you and go out with you again.

Austin : babe..... Ill be there right away and that great I will never let you go and I need to ask you something anyways.

Does he want to break up with me? If he does I would kill myself I rather die than be without him.

Austin : Babe you there .? :(

Me: Yea You were saying ?

Austin : im not gonna break up with you I would never do that.. okay babe dont worry okay baby I just have a surprise for you thats it okay sweetie? :)

Me : okay Austin. just hurry I wanna hug you, kiss you, cuddle with you . babe and please come already?

Austin : okay babe okay ill be there.. kisses boo.

i said bye befor I hung up the phone and put on high waisted shorts and An infinity t-shirt from Bethany Motas clothing line.

*Knock knock*

"Yes?" I said fixing my hair in a bun. "Your boy toy is here" Justin said meaning to austin. "Stop calling him that and you mean austin?" ..... "Yes him." justin said and he opened the door. I ran down stairs and jumped on Austin as he carried me. My legs wrapped around his waist and his hands on my back not my but.

I leaned in and kissed him ever so passionate. He kissed me back and put me back down. "Boooooooo! get a room" Chaz said and I threw him my bracelet.

"Hi betty" Austin said hugging me. Then I realized I had no shoes oh oopps.

*Laughs* "Her name is Carly" Justin said laughing. As austin and I holded hands I walked him in my room.

"Austin Yael My mom changed my name to BetCarly Cohen Buran so yea they just call me carly." i said as I planted a kiss on his hands. "Oh well. Do you wanna go on tour with me but first I wanna take you to the red carpet for the billboard awards? Yes?" Aistin said I looked at him and giggled "Of Course and I would love to homes." I said he grabed my face and ate it with kisses.

Austin P.O.V

She said Yess!!!!. Feels like I asked her to marry me.

I kissed her and she just wouldn't stop giggling she's so cute. I love her alot I couldint live with out her she's my life my everything.

"So. Lets....um sing .. um .. Len me your guitar and sing ..... " she cuts me of "Life of the party by shawn Mendes" she said i couldint help it but smile thats the song I was gonna sing anyways lol I love her she was sitting next to me and we sang together .. yes this was heaven her voice was so sweet like a little girl just singing .. she is my heaven. That I would and will fight for to have.

so I changed my user name to @FtAustinCamBeth on Twitter and just.. I saw Austin Mahone live in Houston on his tour it was so insane I was so happy never felt happier.