Chapter 5: Dream and War

Justin Bieber P.O.V

I came on my self dreaming of Carly. Gosh even in my dreams she's such a turn on.

I got off my bed 1:47Am I read on the clock on the wall. I changed into new boxers and opened my closet and walked in and I saw girls clothes and I opened the closet doors in front and walked in/out I was In carly's room.

our rooms are together the closest are like doors to the next room carly does not even know. I slept closer and the door that led you out of the room was open so I closed it.

I made my way to carly and saw her wrap around her bed sheets honestly her room is to pale it was full of stuff really well decorated but everything was white but the things that had color where hidden inside boxes or just out of sight.

Little bit like 2/10 things that had color could be seen but harldy. The only thing with color were her clothes in the closet and her stuff out of sight.

She sneezed but still was sleeping aw cute.

I climbed on her bed and removed the bed sheets of her and looked at her body.

She was wearing a red see threw top that exposed her bra and white pj shorts really short. I ran my hands on her chest to her stomach and planted a kiss on there.

She moved and turned on her side even when she's sleeping she rejects me. "Goodnight" I whispered in her ear and kissed her forehead. I walked in the closet and closed the door and fixed her cloths to make it look like I was never hear.

Carly P.O.V

I Found justin sleeping on the table snorring. "Good Morning bett-... Carly" My dad said trying not to call me betty that used to be my name. "hey dad" I said scooping a spoon of blue berrys in my mouth. "JUSTIN WAKE UP!" my dad screamed for justin to wake up.

"Really?" My mom said pouring a bucket of water on justin. "Whta Happened?" justin said my dad was laughing moma and I were not just ignoring the situation.

"I Woke you up" my mom said getting a glass of juice. I have a cool mom. "Why were you not getting enough sleep you normally sleep like this when u stay up late?" my dad said as I looked at justin still wet.

"I helped bet- I mean carly .... lean how to play .... um.. poker. yeah poker." Justin said.

*Bing*

My phone rang it was justin

Justin: Play Along Or I Will tell Yael that you smoked weed you know how she will get... (;

He managed to text me while making up an excuse how dare he.

I took a few seconds to read it "Yeah its true dad I asked him to and we just lost tracked of time" I said staring at justin and he smirk.

"But you hate Poker carly?!" My dad said looking at me and justin not believing me.

"I do now dad so yea" I said my perants left to work just me and justin had the house to ourselves.

"Watch im gonna get You back" I said to justin and he came to me and pulled me by my waist I was short like 4'11 like becky g but she's now 5feet so im a short 16 year old. "Well let the hunger games begin" justin said and walked away.

sorry if it was long but hopped you liked it vote and comment plz but exited that Yael and scooter are actually married plz huge Favor help me get 1k reads Plzzz. with cherry on top. ♡♡♡