CHAPTER 4

JUNE 2008

A year older and smarter yet the same silly feelings for the silly guy.but you know what,once you fall for a guy,its vry difficult to resist the blushing,giggling,smiling...

and trust me not jst girls but even boys are extremely bad at hiding those.

we were no different and nevertheless our friends noticed it.they themselves concluded that we could never date,but,they paired us,teased us,and as usual we had to face those HIGH SCHOOL TEASERS.

Initially i regretted those tantrums but later i enjoyed them! "OMG ,SHE IS BLUSHING!" People said and i had to sink into my books.he played it cool as always.you know charming guys can woe ALL types of girls! so scared n shy tht i ws,i just cut off whatever so called friendship that we had developed after those long lasting fights.

as i mentioned,nerdy girls arent allowed to get blown away with the wind,they MUST keep up their PADAKU image intact.and yes ,hot,charming guys arent really allowed to date them.

so unfortunately what we shared for a long time were just glances!

Until a year,when we were again destined to be a part of the same section(division).and this time,our friendship wasnt born out of compulsion.it was BY CHOICE!

He cracked cheap jokes like he did before,but now i had started liking those.he played his mischief as always but nw i used to smile at him...

what we shared was jst friendship but i think the way our eyes met each time,the 'kuch kuch hota hai' moment when we stood close and my soft arm brushed his rugged yet warm hands,the way we used to enjoy each other company the way we tried to accept each other though being complete opposites was certainly nothin less than a miracle.

Yes,school kids were fallin in the so called PUPPY LOVE!

I believed,i had no chances of being, MR.COOL's GIRLFRIEND.so i let myself be a quiet admirer.untill one fine amazing day when i witnessed the most unexpected moment of my life...

keep connecting virtually...

chapter 5,the awaited one, on the way...