CHAPTER 10

APRIL 2010

Withing no time,both of us were the topic of discussion amongst people who knew us as well as those who dint.

suddenly people had so many questions in their minds.but thankfully our bonding was genuine enough to answer them all .

"we couldnt even imagine in our wildest dream that you both would indeed be together.we just teased you for fun. how could YOU fall for that playboy? "

my girlfriends literally pestered me with such questions.

"we like spending time with each other,and we like discussing our differences and laughing over it.and mind you,he is not a playboy!!!"

i said that right from the bottom of my heart.

come on !no girl likes to call her boyfriend as a playboy!and yes i agree he was extremely charming but it was me who knew him better than my friends.

now that the year end final exams were over,all were waiting for their results.but we both were waiting just to know whether we will be in the same divisions yet again!!

what if we get into different divisions?

will he flirt with other girls?

how will i keep an eye on him?

ok,i know i am sounding jealous.but a little jealousy in a relationship is definitely justified! it actually showed the intensity of me wanting him in my life

the day arrived and the results were out.i had topped my division n my parents were extremely happy.he had faired pretty well and hence i was happay.but wat about our divisions?

were we lucky enough to share the same classroom?

were we blessed to be together for 6 hours each day?

were we going to again sit together?

and the answer is a YES!

we were again alloted the same divisions.our joy seemed limitless. you call it fate ,luck  or destiny...

we were teased so pathetically by our friends that even some of our teachers knew that something was cooking.

and so we had less expectations that our class teacher would give us this joy.but as always,our bonding might have made the stars twinkle!

XOXOXOOXXOIXXOXIXIIXXOXOZOOXOXO

wohooo !not a CLIFFHANGER!

its a happy ending!

but more togetherness,meant more arguments ,more misunderstandings and more of their " TU TU MAIN MAIN"

very soon,they had their first serious fight eventually leadin to a break up!

sad right?

but will they make it again?

keep reading!