CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14: FEBRUARY 2011

"whats wrong with you ?"

he said that in a 'not so usual' subtle tone.

"what wrong have i done to you!"

he exclaimed, making his anger a little noticeable .

"you're not allowed to break up like this, without giving me any valid reason"

now,making his mixed emotions quite obvious.

he was shocked,angry,upset,depressed and well,confused when i had put forward my idea of a break up.

i tried my best to make him understand.but yes,as he rightly said,i actually had no valid reason.

our fights that grabbed unnecessary attention in school, the misunderstandings that wasted half of our time on phone, the dejection that lead to severe distraction from our study courses, all in all were to be held responsible.

i wanted to put an end to all these complications,and i realised that it wouldnt be possible unless we put an end to our relationship.

like most indian girls,i had that one famous short sentence to all his question..

"IT'S JUST NOT WORKING"

and he replied right from the bottom of his heart,

"GOOD RELATIONSHIPS JUST DONT HAPPEN.THEY TAKE TIME, PATIENCE, AND TWO PEOPLE WHO REALLY WANT TO BE TOGETHER."

"dear,i know you love me,its just a difficult phase,and it will end soon,i promise!"

he tried all those things that he had been using since the past 1 year to melt me.

but this time,all that seemed to be futile.

i was stern and determined.

the last three months had been difficult for both of us.

sometimes,we feared our parents would catch hold of us.though he was a little cool about it,for me it was a red alarm. even the thought of my mom questioning me wasnt really bearable!

if not this,we had some of our wicked acquaintances causing trouble between us.they tried to deteriorate our unbreakable bond to that extent that even i had started doubting our rapport.

times when he lied to me and then felt guilty about it,came apologizing, for me to not forgive him,further added fuel to the fire.

we had had such fights earlier but we had always found reasons to get back together.

this time i could find any.

there was actually nothing that could motivate me to keep us going.

i dint want to try anymore.

i had had enough.

i had surrendered.

i gave up.

.

.

.

.

we broke up!