CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

            14th FEBRUARY 2010

  smart girls and boys out there,please stop smiling! i know the date might have grabbed your attention and you might have started thinking what the chapter is all going to be about!

so here it goes!

like every couple in love are thrilled about their first valentine's day!so were we! but our's was a "less thrilling" and even "more shocking"one!

i being a girl of rigid principles was against gifts and stuff because i strongly believed that forget one day,even one life wouldnt be enough for us to celebrate love! so he ws warned in advance.

but BOYS WILL BE BOYS ,wont they? :P

and i dnt know whether you ll have observed it,but the number of gifts boys give to their loved ones is inversely proportional to the number of relationships they have had.and as it was his first one ,he was more than eager to gift something special...

and what could be better than a ring?

but the big question here was how would all this happen?

his 3 horrifying hurdles might have been:

1.selecting a perfect ring all by himself as he couldnt take anyone along for an obvious reason that they would have asked him for whom it was.and well,he had no answer!

2.when, where and how will he gift it to me considering our conversations were shy,short and secretive.

3.what if the girl for whom he had bought the ring herself denies to accept it.

(i actually had warned him sternly that i wouldnt accept any gifts)

but i was totally clueless that he would plan something completely OUT OF THE WORLD and super romantic!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

oops! its a cliffhanger!

you have to keep reading if you want to know how creative boys can get on valentine days! please dont hate me for this! infact love me virtually!

hugs,

virtualanushree