Your Soul ~ II

(Nagisa's POV)

It's been approximately two weeks with two days since the incident that occurred with the summoning. At school, Terasaka would come to me and ask me what happened, to which I would reply, "I'm not sure, I don't remember".

He stopped bothering me though, since two days ago he's been avoiding confrontation with me, to which I'm grateful. His minions (Yoshida and Muramatsu) apologized to me saying that they were only doing what the horse-face said to do.

And as much as I wanted to scoff at that, I simply nodded and smiled, holding back the urge to punch them square in the face.

I was angry, but it's not like I could do anything. I can't tell my teachers that we summoned a demon. Karasuma-sensei would most likely report it to the principle, and we could get expelled. Koro-sensei would turn pitch black, knowing that Terasaka forced me into something I didn't want to be a part of, and that fact that I somehow made a contract with a demon.

Bitch-sensei would just shrug it off like it isn't a big deal... but she'll probably punish me with 'the kiss of death'. Yeah, that wouldn't be pleasant.

I'm currently sitting on a small patch of grass, watching as my fellow classmates practiced close combat and self defense. Isogai and Maehara were currently 'battling' against each other. Isogai as offense and Maehara as defense.

They're good, but Isogai needs to hit with a bit more of agility... and Maehara needs to time his movements better...

Noticing these kinds of details is my specialty, which is why everyone usually comes to me for information. Mostly for an attempt at ending our home room demon-teacher's life.

"Nagisa-kun." Kayano popped up beside me, smiling her usual perfect smile. "May I sit?"

Nodding, I moved over so she could sit, then we resumed our observation. Kayano Kaede, one of my classmates and probably the only person I could consider a 'friend'. She pointed out my thoughts on agility and timing movements after sitting down.

"Ne, can I ask you something?" Asked the green-haired female. "If you don't mind that is."

I stared at her. "Shoot."

She fiddled with her knife slowly, contemplating on whether she should say something or not. "Eto... you seem sort of distant since the last few days, I was wondering if you're doing okay?"

Tilting my head, I replied with: "What do you mean, Kayano-chan?"

"I mean..!" She turned to me. "What I mean is that you're usually helping us with planning a way to end Koro-Sensei, but lately you're quiet and unapproachable. Are you okay?"

"Yeah don't worry, I'm fine-"

"IN COMING!"

I turned to the voice and felt my eyes widen. Maehara is flying! Flying towards us!

"Kayano, move!" I ordered, but she seemed confused so I pounced on her to push her out of the way. Maehara landed with a loud 'oomph' where I was once sitting at.

"Ow-ugh...." The playboy groaned. "Damn it..."

Karasuma-Sensei must've heard the commotion because he was running in our direction. Isogai as well. Once they reached us, Isogai bent down to Maehara's level.

"Ah, sorry Maehara-kun! I think I went a little overboard..." He apologized while attempting to help the fallen boy to his feet.

Maehara dedpanned. "You think?"

"What happened here? Is everything alright?" Asked Karasuma-Sensei, inspecting the situation.

Isogai began explaining that he accidentally threw Maehara over his shoulder and ended up landing here. I noticed that I was on top of Kayano and panicked.