Your Soul ~ XX

Just to clarify in case some of you get confused: It starts off in third person, then it changes (along with the scene) to Hiromi's point of view, and then it changes again to Nagisa's point of view. So sorry for the long wait. Y'all probably forgot what this fanfic was all about 😂 and oops?? I wrote too much?? My bad?? Enjoy???
------------------------------

(Third Person)

"What is it that you wish to speak about, sir?" Asked a nervous Kazuto who found himself fiddling with his fingers. Somehow, he felt vulnerable at his son's teacher's side.

Not only was he inhumanly tall, but his limbs moved in ways they normally wouldn't. The man gulped, wondering if he needed to stay there longer than he had to.

"About Nagisa-kun, he is your son, is he not?"

"Well, yes," he responded, and despite sounding nervous, he was quite proud to admit Nagisa is his son. "He is."

The teacher giggled as he reached (what Kazuto guessed was) his office. The parent walked in, sitting down only when Koro-Sensei asked him to.

"It's quite obvious where Nagisa-kun gets part of his personality," he said, which caused the man to laugh nervously. "Anyway, I need to ask..."

"Hm?"

"How is your relationship with your son?"

Kazuto blinked twice, tilting his head to the side before blinking thrice. "My relationship with my...son?"

"Aye, your relationship with your son."

The parent shook his head, snapping out of his lost state. "Why do you need to know that?"

The peculiar teacher laughed, which sounded weird to Kazuto's ears. "Well, would you like me to tell you why your son prefer's to be referred to by his first name and not his last?"

At this, Kazuto shut his mouth.

"It was a while ago that Nagisa told me..." His grin dulled. "And well, I thought it was nice that he thought that...but it made me wonder how he got along with his father and mother. When I heard him say you were—"

"He talks about me?"

"Well yes, but—"

"What does he say?"

"Hold on, if you would let me—"

"Is he disappointed whenever he talks about me?"

"Please let me—"

"Oh, what about—"

"Sir listen!" Koro-Sensei shouted, then he sighed when Kazuto shut his mouth. "Thank you," he said. "As I was saying, it concerns me... I can't help but be concerned when I am told something like that by one of my students."

Kazuto nodded slowly, making a gesture for the teacher to continue.

"This is what he said: he would rather be called by his first name rather than his surname so it wouldn't make things confusing if his mother and father got together again."

Kazuto's mouth went dry. "Is...is that so."

Koro-Sensei made a disturbed sound. "Judging by your reaction—"