Your Soul ~ XXII

A/n: just so you guys know, I've had this chapter and the next chapter written for a while, but never got to publishing it. By a while, I mean about a year and a half.

I've been seeing people commenting to update the story and thought of this. I may have broken some promises. Like how I'd never give up on Your Soul - I didn't want to give up, but who was I kidding? I ran out of ideas. I ran out of motivation. I nearly didn't finish A Touch of Satin - and even that ended a bit, uh, "unexpected" - because of the lack of motivation.

I'm sorry for those who like the story, but I can't force myself to continue writing this. It'll only end up a disaster - and that's not fair to you guys and myself.

Thank you, though, for persevering.

If you have questions, you may ask in the comments or private/direct message and I'll do my best to answer ;)

Stay safe, wash your hands, and avoid the cold <3

::

Previously with Lilith and Hiromi...

Before me stood a woman—I've seen her before. She was my 'reflection'. Lilith was no longer possessing; dominating; influencing me. She was just there. Her appearance was more frightening in the flesh than behind aluminum.

"Lilith...?"

"Love," she grinned, her cat-like teeth glimmering from the reflection of the light. She placed her hand on her hip. "We're going to have so much fun while your brat is away."
-
-
-
Hiromi's POV:

"That's it~ now turn around for me!" Lilith whistled as I, reluctantly, did as she told me. The white, frilly dress bellowed around me, and all I could do was glare at the demon. Lilith cupped a hand over her mouth as fake tears rolled down her pale-as-a-corpse skin. "Gorgeous."

She then took excited steps towards me, and it took all of my will-power not to shrug her away as she hugged me from behind. "The dress looks pretty on you~ And I've got to say, you spawned an equally gorgeous child... If only he were more... obedient. Don't you think?"

I didn't answer her question. My lack of response made her pout. "Oh come on, love, don't you enjoy my idea of fun?" She squeezed my shoulders, to the point where it hurt.

"It's... It's nice."

I sighed, relieved that she let go of me and went back to my bed. To be honest, when she said we were going to have 'fun,' I expected all forms of torture. Never did I expect to play dress up. Though, if she forced Nagisa into it... and for her own pleasure too... then I suppose I should have expected it.

Lilith is a demon obsessed with pretty things. And when things don't go her way, she won't hesitate to get her hands dirty.

"Go on," she said, her voice causing me to flinch,"try on the next one."

If I can get on her good side, hopefully then I can find a way to get rid of her. Taking a deep breath, I slid off the straps from my shoulders, the frilly dress sinking down to my ankles. For now, all I can do is satisfy her. Her silky laughter reached my ears. Even if my dignity is being shattered to pieces.