Your Soul ~ VII

Hey there! Just wanted to say thank you all for putting up with me and taking some of your time and actually reading this! It makes me so happy! I never expected to get 883 views and 68 votes, I'm honestly shocked 😱 I am so very grateful to all of you, I seriously am!!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------

Karma had been standing near the door for quite a while now, having what seemed like a staring contest with the professional demon hunter.

He knew that acting all confident wouldn't do any good. He is now facing the feeling of uneasiness.

Though, he needed to pull on the act. Just so his contractor wouldn't worry.

Finally, after what reflected eternity, Karasuma cleared his throat to commence a conversation.

Motioning towards the seat in front of his desk. "Please have a seat." He said, his eyes not leaving the demon's not even for a second.

The red-head forced a grin.

     "Aww, look who's acting all gentleman-like. How nice~"

His grin faded when his comment was ignored, so he sat down on the chair and waited for the human to speak.

"I need you to answer some questions." Was what he said, causing the demon to scoff.

     "Answer?" He started. "Good luck with that, chief."

Karasuma's eye twitched in annoyance and Karma almost laughed at how this man was already losing his patience and it hasn't even been half an hour.

"Look, I don't have time to play your demonic games." He muttered loud enough for the demon to hear.

Karma leaned forward so he was sitting on the edge of his seat.

     "Games?" Karma almost, almost giggled. "Who said I was playing games?"

The demon hunter narrowed his eyes into a glare.

"I don't trust demons." He stated the obvious. "All you are capable of doing is causing chaos and destruction."

Karma's lips formed a straight line once those words registered in.

     "Oh really? How funny." He laughed dryly. "We say the same things about you humans. What a coincidence!"

In a blink of an eye, the ravenet was standing in front of the demon, a knife pressed against his throat in a threatening manner.

Karma was at loss for words due to the shock, and just as he was about to move to defend himself, the adult halted him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He warned, his face void of emotion. "This knife I have here was crafted using holy water."

The red haired demon stilled, sending a death glare of his own at the human threatening him with the knife that has the ability to burn through his flesh as if it were taffy.

He could already feel the skin of his neck burning, he gritted his teeth.

"Now listen closely." He began. "I may not know what you told Nagisa, but as his teacher, I will not allow him to be endangered by the likes of you."