Chapter II: The Right Direction

After Natsu, Lucy and Happy fell asleep the train continued on its path. Finally, the train stops, jerking Lucy forward, causing her to wake up. "Ow! Not even a warning about the next stop. Stupid train." Lucy complained. She glanced over to Natsu and Happy who were still sleeping. She looks out the window. It didn't look familiar to Lucy.

"Finally! This train stopped. I really couldn't control my motion sickness!" Natsu said waking up out of his sickness state. "Happy, its time to wake up now." Natsu moved Happy around for a second. He woke up.

"Aye sir!" Happy said jumping at Natsu. Happy glanced over at Lucy. "Lucy? What's wrong?" Happy asked sounding concerned. Lucy looked shocked. She didn't look like she was moving or even breathing at the moment.

"Lucy?" Natsu asked. "Hey, come on let's go." Natsu looked out the window where Lucy had been looking. Old brick wall buildings all around, people walking in what looked like old English clothing. "Where are we?" Natsu asked. Natsu really didn't want to stay in the train so he headed out. "Let's go before we are stuck on this thing for another round." Natsu demanded.

"A-Alright." Lucy answered. She grabbed Happy and followed behind Natsu. Where are we? How did we get here? Lucy could only ask herself that. She was confused, she had never seen this part of Magnolia, or where ever they are at. Natsu walked off the train and walked to a young boy. In that minute the boy was wearin a long white sleeve shirt with a red trim on it. Plaid pants and black boots. Natsu couldn't help but wonder if he was a worker of some sort. The garderner had around the boys neck eased Natsu's mind. 

"Escuse me?" Natsu said hovering over the boy. The boy looked up. He had soft facial features and greenish blue eyes. His eyes had looked pure and eased but it had a bit of a sad look into them. The boys hair was a darker blondish sade with five red clips in it.

"Yes?" The boy answered. The boy looked at Natsu from head to toe. Natsu could tell that he was questioning his outfit. Natsu didn't dress bad, but compared to where they were, it was concidered a rare event.

"I was wondering if you could answer a couple questions for me?" Natsu asked trying to be as polite as possible. Natsu looked over back to the train. Happy and Lucy were sitting on the bench talking. Natsu let them be, he would surely let Lucy know everything after he knew first.

"Sure. I'll help but i'm warning you, I have to leave soon." The boy chuckled and cracked a smile. He seemed very happy.

"Thank you. I need to know where we are?" Natsu asked. Lucy owes me big time, he thought to himself. Being mature was hard for him. He looked back over and noticed Lucy and Happy walking this way. Natsu looked back at the boy.

"This is England!" The boy said excited. "Are you a visitor here?" The boy asked smiling. Natsu looked surprised. Lucy, who just walked to Natsu looked at him.

"Are you okay, Natsu?" Lucy asked. He looked speechless. She looked over to the boy. "Oh! Um.. Hi, I'm Lucy and this is Natsu." Lucy said pointing to Natsu. "I over heard you and you said we are in England?" Lucy asked. She didn't look shocked. Natsu looked over at her. Did she know? He asked himself.

"Yes. It's nice to meet you, Lucy. Im Finny" Finny said. He looked like he was blushing, Lucy thought. Natsu got out of his surprised state.

"One more question, do you know where this shack is? It's pink." Natsu said. He wanted to get this job over with. He hated waiting for a battle, and this one had to do with a strange pair, almost mystery like. Natsu likes the way it was going. He just wanted to get it over with so he can brag to Gray and Erza.

"The pink shack is across the way." Finny pointed across the street. It was a pink shack. The shack from far away looked almost rosy pink, like Natsu's hair. Lucy looked in the direction. That's our clients house? she thought to herself. "If that's all I really need to get back to my master." Finny stated. He cracked a smile and turned away from them. "When you get a chance, maybe you could visit me at the Phantomhive manor." Finny blushed. He was clearly talking to Lucy and not so much Natsu. Lucy didn't think of Finny like that but Finny wanted her too. He smiled and continued to walk.

"Goodbye! Hopefully we'll be able to visit you." Lucy shouted. She was only being polite to him. He turned once again. Even from a couple feet, Lucy could see him blushing. Lucy looked back at Natsu. He looked annoyed. Lucy walked over to Natsu. "Lets get going." Lucy demanded. Natsu looked at her and smiled.

"Alright! I'm fired up!" Natsu said loudly. He seemed to be happy. Lucy and Natsu walked over to the pink shack. "Can you believe we traveled all the way to England?" Natsu said breaking the silence between them. Lucy looked calm.

"Well it did take a while to get here. I think this should stay between us for now. I don't want Mira or Levy worrying about it. Between us, okay?" Lucy said. She hates keeping things from people but she had no choice. She had to finish this job and figure this out on her own.

"Yeah, yeah. Lets just finish up here." Natsu said. In the back of his mind that was all he thought about. They finally reached the shack. He heard Lucy take a deep breath. He was calm, it was just another client. He knocked on the door. "Hello?" Natsu questioned. The door was locked. Lucy was behind him. They waited for a moment. Natsu was getting really impatient. "Hey! We are here!" Natsu yelled. Lucy put her hand on his shoulders and shook her head side to side. The door unlatched. As the door started to open so did Lucy's eyes, wider and wider.

"Hello?" a woman's voice said opening the door until it was completely open. "Are you here for the request?" The woman spoke again. Natsu and Lucy were wide eyed and speechless.

"Yes, we are." Lucy finally answered. She gulped. The woman stood behind to door greeting them in. Natsu walked in first, then Lucy. Lucy got closer to Natsu.

"Be ready for anything." Natsu spoke. "I have a bad feeling here." Natsu said. Lucy griped her keys at her waist. They walked into the house. The woman closed the door behind them.