Chapter X: The Cinematic Record of The Deceased

Sebastian was against the wall with Grell and his chainsaw holding himback. Sebastian had a grip on the chainsaw, for now. Grell pushed it down and cut Sebastians shoulder. Sebastian looked over to Ciel and Madam Red, they were talking. Madam Red ran towards Ciel with her knife and cut his arm. Ciel gripped the cut and stumbled away. Sebastian looked up in surprised and worry. Madam Red grabbed Ciels neck. She was chocking him. She put the knife up. "You, brat." Madam Red said, still chocking Ciel. "You should of never been born in the first place." Madam Red said. Ciels eyes widen in surprise. So this is how it ends, Madam Red never cared for me? Ciel asked himself. In that split second, Madam Red saw her sister, Ciels mom, in Ciel. She instantly stopped.

"Master!" Sebastian called. Madam Red had then realeased Ciels throat from her grasp.

"Stop Sebastian! Dont kill her!" Ciel called. Lucy hesistated but Natsu and her made a promise. Blood was everywhere. Grell's chainsaw had cut Sebastian when he went over to protect Ciel. Madam Red dropped the knife and put her hands to her eyes. Sebastian was behind her with his hand reaching out before Ciel said anything. Sebastian was trying to catch his breath. He gripped his arm.

"Sebastian, your arm?" Ciel looked worried. Grell removed his chainsaw from the wall.

"What a prince, Bassy. Would of gave up a limb for that brat." Grell said. Holding up his chainsaw. "On the other hand, your a disappointment Madam. Come here." Grell said grinning. Whatever he was plotting wasnt good. "Hurry up and kill him." Grell said. Madam Red lifted up her head. She was crying.

"I-I cant, I cant kill Ciel." Madam Red said. A tear went down Lucy's cheek. She wanted to run to Ciel but she couldnt. "Hes still a boy this child id my-" The chainsaw started and plunged into Madam Reds chest. Blood went everywhere. Ciel and Sebastian's eyes widen.

"Too late." Grell said. "You should of killed him when you had a chance." Grell said ripping the chainsaw out from Madam Reds chest. Before she fell to the ground what looked like a record poured out from her open wound. It was here life. Ciel saw his mother when she was young, his dad meeting them, his parents wedding, Madam Reds marriage, accident and her sorrow. Madam Red then hit the floor with a single tear that ran down her cheek. Natsu had held Lucy back. She was crying, she and he knew exactly what was going on. Grell ripped off his black coat he had on, then walked over to Madam Red and took the red coat she was wearing. "Its over Madam Red. Goodbye." Grell begun to walk away. Sebastian looked discusted and Ciel looked a Madam Reds cold, hard, dead body. Ciel walked over to her body and closed her eyes.

"Sebastian. What are you waiting for? I ordered you to put an end to the Jack the ripper." Ciel said still kneeling but Madam Red's corpse. "One is left, stop standing there and kill him." Ciel said. Grell stopped walking. Sebastian grinned.

"Certainly." Sebastian said. Grell chuckled. He started up his chainsaw and swung it back.

"I'll send you both to heaven together!" Grell said. Sebastian dodged the attack.

"Heaven? Your joking?" Sebastian smiled. Grell was around the corner to where Natsu and Lucy were told to stay and watch.

"Stay calm Lucy, I'll protect you." Natsu said. Lucy was still crying. She wanted to stop but yet, she couldnt. She was crying for Ciels sake. Sebastian went down from where he jumped to and alomst kick Grell in his face. Grell managed to dodge it. Grell got mad.

"How dare you almost kick a lady in the face?" Grell said.

"My apologies. Im simply one hell of a butler." Sebatian smiled.

"Your loyalty to that brat is astonishing, Im jealous." Grell said.

"Our contract still stays in tack. My body, soul and every last ounce of me belongs to him." Sebastian said looking over to Ciel. He smiled. Grell ran after Sebastian. Sebastian dodged every hit he tried to make.