Chapter VIII: Undercover, Check

"Hahaha!" Natsu was laughing. " Gray is in a tea!" Natsu really thought it was funny.

"Knock it off!" Lucy said. "Im sorry about Natsu's poor sense of humor." She glanced at Natsu and he immediantly stopped.

"You two are very intresting." Ciel finally spoke. "I want you two to tell us about your client." Ciel got straight down to business. No more games he thought. Was it really Madam Red or another person? Ciel was anxious to know the truth. Ciel took a sip of his tea and a bite out of his buckle. Sebastian poured everyone tea and gave everyone a buckle.

"Young master, dont forget about the Jack the Ripper." Sebastian interrupted. "The queen wants to know who it is today." Natsu's eyes lite up.

"Ill tell you about our client on one condition." Natsu said pointing at Ciel. He stood up.

"What is your condition?" Ciel asked. He seemed very intrested of what Natsu was going to say.

"We get to help you with your case and we get half the profit." Natsu was clever. It was a good deal but what would Ciel say.

"Fine. A shake to not go back on our words?" Ciel stood up and put his hand out. Natsu shook it. Ciel walked back over to his chair. " One thing, I dont get paid for these jobs." Ciel turned around and chuckled. Natsu's eyes widen. "But I'll give you some of my money, enough to get you back home and to never come back." Ciel was very smart. Lucy noticed everything he's been through has effected his life to being in this state. "If we are going together-" Ciel got back up and begun to walk to the door. "We leave tonight." Ciel comanded. Sebastian looked at Ciel.

"Young master? Shall I get the carraige ready?" Sebastian asked. Ciel nodded his head. Ciel begun to walk out the door.

"Sebastian, be sure that I look like a commoner and not like a nobleman tonight." Ciel said. It was undercover for public. Not to be seen. "As for you two, Sebastian will get you a change of clothes." Ciel said.

"What?! Whats wrong with our clothes now?" Natsu said. Ciel turned towards him.

"Your fashion sense isn't of this time, you'll look suspious." Ciel said. "As for the young lady-" Ciel paused and looked up and down at Lucy. As if he was checking her out. "You cant show that much skin." Ciel said. He turned and walked out.

"That creep!" Lucy said once the door shut. She forgot that Sebastian was still inside. "Uhh... I didnt mean it like that.." Lucy was embaressed.

"My deepest apoligies, My young master was always taught a girl should cover up ever part of her body. Now please follow me." Sebastian said.

"Where?" Lucy said. She looked back a Natsu.

"The dressing room. We leave tonight and I have an outfit for you." Sebastian said. Natsu looked at him. He looked shock.

"What about Natsu?" Lucy asked backing up a bit.

"He is a gentalman, he can dress himself." Sebastian said. Lucy frooze. Dress himself?

"Wait! Does that mean I cant dress myself?" Lucy put her arms closer to herself.

"Woman shouldnt dress themselfs, please follow me." Sebastian grabbed her hand gentally and started to walk Lucy to the door.

"Wait!" Natsu said.

"Oh. My apologies. You can dress here. The outfit is in the trunk." Sebastian continued to walk out the door.

"Thats not what I meant. Lucy can dress herself, she doesnt need you to-" Natsu choked on his words. "To dress her." Natsu blushed. Natsu? Lucy thought.