Chapter XIII: Reunion Part II

The next morning, Sebastian and Ciel woke up. Sebastian had cleaned and organized all of Lucy's things from clothes to books. He even read her novel she was writing. He prepared tea for Ciel and breakfast. Sebastian really made himself at home. When Ciel woke up he freaked out. Falling out of the bed and looking around. "Where am I Sebastian?" He looked around, he was in his sleeping clothes but someones bed. Ciel then remembered what happened and what he said to Sebastian. He stood up and brushed any dirt or dust off his nightgown. "What are you doing here?" He looked at Sebastian. Before Ciel went to sleep, he told Sebastian to sleep outside for bringing him back to Lucy and Natsu. Sebastian bowed.

"You only ordered me to sleep outside, I cleaned and prepared breakfast and tea early thins morning." He said as he stood up and unwrinkled his clothes. "Sleep well?" He asked. Ciel blushed and looked around. He looked at Lucy's clock and back at Sebastian.

"Fine." Ciel said. Sebastian walked over and made Lucy's bed.

"Lets keep this between us." Sebastian said as he finished up making the bed.

"Keep what?" He said. Ciel looked confused. Sebastian smiled after finishing the bed.

"The fact you slept in another woman's bed." Sebastian smiled, big and broad. Ciel blushed.

"Its not like that!" He argued. "She wasn't even in the bed." Ciel added.

"But it was still a woman's bed, young master." Sebastian was having a little fun with Ciel.

"Elizabeth wouldn't believe that anyway." Ciel crossed his arms.

"Oh?" Sebastian questioned.

"Yes." Ciel pointed at Sebastian. "She's an older woman anyway!" Ciel said with confidence. Sebastian's eyes widened. Then he began to laugh. Ciel dropped his arms to his side. "What? What is it?" Ciel asked. Sebastian wiped a tear from his eye.

"So young master likes older woman huh?" Sebastian asked.

"That's enough!" Ciel yelled and then there was a knock on the door. Sebastian straightened up and answered the door. It was Natsu and Lucy.

"Good morning!" Lucy shouted and peeked into her room. "Wow! Look how clean and organized it is." Lucy admired. Her room almost sparkled in her eyes. "Did you do this Sebastian?" Lucy asked.

"Well yes. I hope you don't mind but I did organized your dresser too." Sebastian said. Lucy blushed and went numb.

"E-every dresser?" Lucy asked. Natsu looked at her.

"Whats wrong Luce?" Natsu asked.

"Yes, every dresser and every drawer." Sebastian said. Lucy's blushing got more intense.

"Lucy?" Natsu put his hand on her shoulder. "What is it?" Natsu thought about it. Then a light bulb went on above Natsu's head. "Wait! You mean even her underwear drawer?" Natsu was curious, but not any type of curious. It was his perverted curiosity. Lucy was now a deep, dark red.

"Well yes." Sebastian answered, he wasn't fazed about anything.

"And you called me a pervert." Ciel said, leaning on the wall.

"Who are you calling a pervert?!" Natsu said. Ciel stood up straight.

"You and Sebastian are the same." Ciel added. Natsu looked up at Sebastian.

"Haha! Yeah right!" Lucy said. "Natsu is way shorter than Sebastian." She added. "Not to mention, one has pink hair and the other has black." Lucy pointed out.

"Its not pink, its salmon!" Natsu corrected her.

"Whatever! Salmon is a type of pink." Lucy said.