Chapter VII: Bard, Mey-Rin, and Finny

A stream of light came into the room. "Goodmorning young master." Sebastian was opening the curtains. Ciel opened his eyes. He sat up from bed and turned his legs to the side of the bed. Sebastian kneed down and started to unbutton his gown.

"Dont you forget. Why are we targeted?" Ciel said. Ciel didnt forget, he remembered. "Who was the order from?" Ciel asked staring down at Sebastian. Sebastian walked to the wardrobe and grabbed his elegant blue outfit.

"We were targeted because their client thought we were evil." Sebastian said dressing Ciel. Sebastian went over to grab his eye patch for him.

"And who is there client?" Ciel said. Sebastian put his eye patch on. "You're a little slow today." Ciel stated walking past him to the door.

"My lord, they said their client was a woman that went by the name Mandam Red." Sebastian said. Ciel grabbed the door handle. He swong open the door. Ciel didnt want to believe it.

"What is on the scedule today?" Ciel asked. Sebastian smiled, he knew Ciel wouldnt want to question Sebastian about it. That is what Natsu and Lucy were for Sebastian thought.

" Violin, fencing, study and from there you can talk to the two guest." Sebastian said. He went to the door and held it for Ciel. "This way" Sebastian said. Ciel walked to the study, that is where his violin lessons are.

Over in Natsu and Lucy's room. CRASH!Lucy sprung out of bed and ran over to where the noise was. "Hello?" Lucy said, she looked down to find a maid on the floor. She had bright pinkish hair, darker than Natsu's, big glasses that had cracks in them. "Are you alright?" Lucy asked, her eyes drifted away to see broken plated throughout the hallway.

"Yes, but I broke all the china, yes I did." The girl got up and wiped her outfit down.

"Here. I'll help you." Lucy ran back into her room. "Natsu someone needs-" Lucy noticed Natsu was gone. "He's not here?" Lucy said aloud. Oh well I will find him later. Lucy ran back out and helped the girl sweep all the broken china into a big pile. "By the way, I'm Lucy." Lucy looked up and smiled at her. She wondered if she could even she whats shes doing with so many cracks in her glasses.

"Mey-Rin!" A voice called out from down the hallway. It was Sebastian and he didn't look very amuzed. "How many times do I have to tell you, dont run, just take your time especially dealing with our fine china." Sebastian was chewing her out. Does this happen a lot? Lucy wondered.

"Many times, yes you did." Mey-Rin lowered her head. Mey-Rin continued to clean up the mess. Lucy wanted to finish helping her but she had to find Natsu. Lucy managed to find the kitchen. He has to be in here. She swung open the door.

"AHH! What are you doing here?" A man said, he was sitting on a wooden crate. He waas wearing a white cheifs outfit with a white apron, black boots and goggles around his neck. Looking at his face he had a dirty blonde color and a little facial hair. Finally Lucy couldnt help but notice that he was smoking.

"I'm Lucy, a guest here. Are you the chief?" Lucy asked. The outfit was self explainatory but you never know.

"Yeah, I'm Bard." Bard said standing up.

"Have you seen a pink haired boy and a blue cat run by here?" Lucy said. She managed to make a fake smile like nothing was wrong.

"Its salmon, not pink!!" It was Natsu. He was eating in the corner of the room with Happy.

"His been here for about an hour just eating. Can you get him out of here? I need to get back to work." Bard sain. He was really calm about everything. Lucy nodded.

"Natsu stop eating their food!" Lucy yelled. Natsu continued to shove food into his and Happy's mouth.

"One second, Luce." Natsu said while food was flying out of his mouth. Lucy walked over and grabbed Natsu's muffler.

"Come on!" Lucy threw Natsu out. Happy was clinged on to him. Lucy turned back to Bard. "Sorry about that. See you around." Lucy said, she smiled at him and shut the door behind her. She turned around. Natsu and Happy were on the floor next to a blonde haired boy. He looked familiar. Then Natsu stood up.

"Sorry. Lucy over here poushed me out-" Natsu paused. "I know you. You're that Finny guy." Natsu said. He looked at him a little longer.

"I know you two! Oh thank you so much for visiting here." Finny was happy. He looked at Lucy and blushed a bit. "If you dont mind I would like to show you around the garden?" Finny was clearly talking to Lucy. He felt embaressed.

"Umm... Thank you but we have a meeting with Ciel today. Maybe another time." Lucy said smiling. She felt bad for rejecting him. Natsu grabbed Lucy's arm and started to pull her away. Was Natsu jealous of Finny?

"Sorry we have to go." Natsu said coldly. Lucy blushed. Finny stood there. Lucy huh? What a pretty name. Finny blushed over the thought. He turned the opposite way of them and begun to walk down the hall.

Meanwhile.

"Sebastian. It's time for the meeting." Ciel said. Sebastian turned towards him.

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian walked to the door. He had to find Natsu and Lucy. Sebastian was about to grab the door knob when it suddenly turned. Natsu walked in pulling Lucy.

"I'm here you rich bastard!" Natsu said. He had no shame in saying things like that to higher up people.

"The name is Ciel Phantomhive, Natsu Dragneel." Ciel smirked. He was playing clever. "Have a seat." Ciel pointed to a green couch nearby. "Sebastian get some tea and pastries for our guest." Ciel said. Sebastian bent down on a knee.

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian said walking out the room. Ciel started at Natsu and Lucy with an evil grin. They waited until Sebastian got back.

"Natsu." Lucy whispered into his ear. "Please, whatever you do, dont make them angry." Lucy said. Natsu looked at her.

"No promises, Im all fired up!" Natsu said quietly. Lucy wondered, if we fought already how come they haven't kicked us out? What do they want with us? Lucy was nervous. The door knob moved and Sebastain came in pushing a cart.

"Todays tea is Earl Gray with a European pear and blackberry buckle." Sebastian said laying out three plates and tea cups.