Chapter V: Ciel Phantomhive

Happy continued to kick Lucy's back. He would not stop. What was worse was the fact that Ciel seemed like a brat. Lucy thought he would be prince like; kind, funny, charming. Instead he was just a cocky Earl. Natsu was grinning. "We are mages from Fairy Tail, the number on guild in Mangolia." Natsu said banging his fist together. "And you are?" Natsu said, he had a bit of an attitude. Natsu was playing his part just right. Natsu thought he could become the best actor, being a stuck up little brat.

"Mages huh? What kind of joke is this?" Ciel said. He looked at Sebastian. Ciel had no idea what a mage was nor did he care. He wanted to retire and get on with his days. Ciel had already eatten his scone and drank his tea. Natsu and Lucy never even touched any of it. Then it clicked to Lucy Happy was in her bag all day he must of smelled the scone and wanted to eat. Lucy leaned to Natsu.

"Happy is hungry. He keeps kicking me." Lucy whispered into Natsu's ear. Natsu looked at her then at her bag. He grabbed the scone and put it into Lucy's bag. Ciel and Sebastian were staring at them.

"What the hell are you doing?" Ciel asked standing up throwing his arms on the desk. He continued to look at Natsu then Lucy. Ciel was tried of games. Sebastian stood there shocked. They both were questioning them by their outfits to the way they acted.

"I'm feeding Happy." Natsu said forgetting they aren't fimiliar with a Happy. Natsu looked back at them with Lucy's bag wide open. Happy flew out. "Happy?!" Natsu called. His wings disappeared. Ciel and Sebastian stood in shock.

"I'm sorry. I smelt food and got a little crazy." Happy said. Sebastian was blushing a bit. Ciel was still wide eyed. Happy looked back over to Natsu. "Who are they?" Happy asked. Sebastian walked over to Happy.

"A blue, flying, talking cat?" Sebastian asked, he was still blushing. Sebastian picked Happy up. "Such a cute kitty,perfect paws, pink nose-" Sebastian was interrupted by Natsu who pulled Happy out of his arms. Natsu's veins were popped out of his skin.

"Don't even lay a finger on Happy!" Natsu demanded putting Happy down by Lucy. Lucy stood up. Her hand was on her keys. Lucy felt a slight heat at her leg. She looked at Natsu's hand, it was in flames. Ciel looked at his hand.

"Sebastian if it wasn't for you obsession with cats we wouldn't have to be here right now. It's getting late anyway-" Ciel grazed his eye patch. "I suggest if you dont want to get hurt, flame boy puts out his light." Ciel said. This time he smirked a bit. Natsu looked at him. He was angry.

"Flame boy?" Natsu's flame got bigger. Ciel clentched his eye patch.

"As you wish then. Sebastian." Ciel removed his eye patch and tossed it to the floor. His eye was a a pentagram with continious diamonds around it. The purple color was glowing against the pink pentagram. Lucy was shaken. She had never seen anything like that before. She fell to her knees, Natsu looked back. His flame went out.

"Lucy?" He ran over to her. His arm immediantly went around her. "What did you do-" Natsu looked up to see Ciel's eye. Sebastian picked up Ciel's eye patch.

"My lord, Its time for you to retire." Sebatian said. Sebastian didn't show any mercy for Lucy or Natsu. Sebastian only stopped him because he was off of schedule. Ciel grabbed the eye patch out of his hands. Ciel walked towards the door.

"You two can stay here tonight. We will finish talking in the morning." Ciel said flatly. "Sebastian show them their room. Ciel walked out the door. Sebastian looked over at Lucy and Natsu. His arm was around her as she was shaking.

"His- eye" Lucy looked as if she was going to throw up. Natsu sisn't know what to do. He was worried about her.

"Come on." Natsu lifted her to her feet. Let me take you to the room." Natsu started to walk her to the door. "Can you show us to her room?" Natsu asked Sebastian. The situation they were just in died into Lucy's situation.

"Im afraid you two will be in the same room tonight." Sebastian said holding the door. "Please follow me." Sebastian walked down the hall. Natsu and Lucy were surprised. A room? with Natsu? Lucy asked herself. She then blushed. Sebastian turned around. "My deepest apologies." Sebastian bowed down. "My yound master never looses his temper." Sebastian was curious about Natsu. Natsu and Lucy looked at each other. They followed Sebastian.

"It's okay." Lucy spoke no louder than a whisper. Sebastian heard. He was glad she was alright. Ciel must of known too. Lucy looks like Elizebeth. The blonde hair, her actions. Sabestian sighed. They walked down the stairs and up the ones to the left. Sebastian went to the first room on the right and opened it.

"This is where you two will be staying." Sebastian said opening the door wide enough so Natsu and Lucy would fit. The room was huge. Two beds on different sides, a giant window in the center of the room. Natsu went to the nearest bed and put Lucy by it. He turned back at Sebastian.

"Thank you." Natsu had never said thank you to the 'enemy' before. He seemed odd but Ciel is the one that Madam Red is after. Natu had rememered she only wanted them trapped. He had a plan but had to wait in the morning. Sebastian bowed and shut the door. "Lucy. Do you feel better?" Natsu asked. She looked at him. She had stopped shaking and was just curious.

"Im fine." Lucy said smiling. Natsu looked back at her.

"Tomorrows a big day. Why dont we get some sleep?" Natsu asked walking over to the bed and laying on it. Lucy shook her head.

"No! I need to know more about Ciel." Lucy said grabbing one of her silver keys. "Open gate of the southern cross. Crux!" Lucy said and out came an old cross in the middle of the room. "Crux, research Ciel Phantomhive!" Lucy wasn't kidding around. Curiousity killed the cat, Lucy always thought. The clock fell asleep.

"Wake up!" Natsu yelled. He was impressed that Lucy, who had been shaking, could pull this off.

"He's doing his research." Lucy looked serious. It would take a while but Crux can find out anything.

Over in Ciel' room. Sebastian was buttoning up Ciel's night gown. "I want you to go check up on them. I have a bad feeling about them." Ciel said when Sebastian finished buttoning his gown up.

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian bowed and took the nearest candle stick and left the room. He walked over to Natsu and Lucy's room. It was quiet. Sebastian opened the door slowly and quietly. It was a tiny crack but Sebastian can see Lucy holding a key. He opened it a little more. Now he could see a cross. A cross? Sebastian was curious to know. He will stay there until they are done. It was an order that he must follow. Sebastian would report back to Ciel in the morning. The crosses eyes opened and he yelled. It was truth time. Sebastian, Natsu and Lucy all thought.