Chapter IX: Grell Sutcliff

Natsu and Lucy sat together facing Ciel. The carriage was on the move, and so was Natsu's motion sickness. "Your very modest, Nastu-" Ciel broke the silence. He glanced at Natsu, he looked like he was going to throw up. Ciel moved over to the window away from Natsu. "What is wrong with him?" Ciel asked looking at Lucy.

"Motion sickness." Lucy said. She was really disappointed. Natsu could take on Laxus, Max, Gajeel, Sting and Rogue but not anything moving. Except Happy, he was an acception. Lucy looked out the window. They had already left the Phantomhive manor. "Nastu. We are near." Lucy said. Natsu looked up to the window.

"I-Im fi-i-red-" Natsu couldnt even speak. The pink shack was in sight. Then the carriage stop and Natsu sat up straight. "Lets go! Im fired up!" Natsu said, he opened the door and ran out to the shack. He didnt make it far though, Sebastian stopped him with his arm causing Natsu to stumble. "What the hell?" Natsu looked at Sebastian. Sebastian smiled.

"We need to keep cover and not disturb to public." Sebastian said pushin Natsu back to the cariage. That wasnt exactly the answer I was hoping for, Natsu thought. Lucy opened the door to the carriage.

"Natsu!" Lucy yelled. Natsu turned away from Sebastian and ran towards the carriage.

"Whats wrong Lucy?" Natsu asked running directly to the carriage door. Lucy looked down at Natsu.

"Dont run out on your own!" Lucy said. Natsu sighed in relief.

"If you two dont mind-" Ciel said walking to the carriage door. Lucy walked out then Sebastian came over to help Ciel get out. "We need to do the Jack the ripper cause first." Ciel said. It was quiet for a moment. Then a scream broke the silence. The four of them were out of the carriage. It sounded like a girl. Natsu and Lucy looked in the direction it came in.

"You two stay behind us." Sebastian said. Ciel was in his arms and they begun to run towards the scream.

"Come on Lucy! They arent going to beat us there." Natsu said. He walked over to Lucy and put his arms out. "Just like them." Natsu said. He wanted to hold Lucy like Sebastian holding Ciel. He wanted to beat them.

"No! I can run by myself." Lucy said, she blushed a bit. Lucy begun to run. Natsu started to. They would meet up with Sebastian and Ciel.

"Sebastian. Put me down here." Ciel said. They had already reached where the scream came from. Ciel ran up to the door and opened it. Blood was everywhere. Sebastian came behind and covered Ciel's eyes. Ciel was shaken. The woman was cut up, with blood staining everything. Sebastian walked away from the crime scene still covering Ciels eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Sebastian had seen the man inside and reconized him from a few weeks ago. "Grell Sutcliff, am I correct." Sebastian said. A lengthy man with long brown hair walked out.

"How did you know?" It was who Sebastian had expected, Grell. Grell started to laugh. He was covered in blood. His appearence started to change. He had long red hair and was wearing a suit. He then put on his red glasses with skulls on it. His eyes were yellow and green. Sebastian knew what he was.

"So you were a reaper this whole time huh?" Sebastian said. He was still covering Ciels eyes. Ciel had stop shaking.

"He is my reaper." A woman said. The voice was so familiar. Was it? It couldnt be, Ciel thought. He grabbed Sebastians hand, the one that was overing his eyes. Ciel moved it down to see. It was. Madam Red and this Grell character.

"Hey! We finally made it." Natsu said. He stopped. "Wait a second." He looked at the woman, she looked familiar and the other girl next to her didnt. "Lucy, isnt that our client?" Natsu asked. Natsu had forgotten what she looked like.

"Yeah. Whats going on here?" Lucy wondered.

"You should of been here before." Madam Red said. "Grell, dispose of them, I got Ciel." Madam Red said. Sebastians eyes narrowed. Madam Red pulled out a knife. Sebastian took off his black trentch coat and put it over Ciels head.

"No need to worry, my lord. I can handle him." Sebastian said. Grell pulled out a chainsaw.

"I hope youre ready because im-" Grell put his hand up to his face, his thumb, index, and pinky finger were up. "The death star." Grell said sticking his tongue to the side of his mouth. Natsu walked in front of Sebastian.

"I got her." Nastu said his fist were flaming. "I dont like hitting girls but your oposing to us, I have no choice." Nastu smiled.

"Natsu." Sebastian said. "I hate to say but Grell is a boy." Sebastian said. Natsu was surprised. He then smiled.

"Even better." Natsu said. Grell looked at him.

"I rather fight the butler, hes more attractive then you." Grell said wiping off his chainsaw.

"I suggest you two stay out of this. Make sure nobody sees." Sebatsian said. Natsu was stubborn about it.

"Natsu. Lets not interfer." Lucy said. She knew it would get bad. The smell of blood tainted the atmosphere. "Please." Lucy wanted to do the best she could.

"Alright but if he doesnt finish him off, then I will." Natsu said. He stuck his hands on his head and walked over to Lucy.

"Alright! Lets begin." Grell said. He started up the chainsaw. "I'd hate to mess your beatiful body or face up, so I will be gental." Grell said. Sebastian was discusted. He pulled out kitchen knives.

"Young master, please give the order." Sebastian said in ready position. Ciel uncovered his eye.

"Sebastian, this is an order. Put an end to them!" Ciel said. Sebastian was surprised. "I'll handle Madam Red." Ciel said wiping the blood from his face from earlier off.

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian said and the fight would begin.

"Man I hate staying on the side lines." Natsu said. Lucy nodded her head. Grell looked at Sebatsian.

"AH-HA! I'll call you Bassy." Grell said pointing at Sebastian. He then blew a kiss to him. Sebastian tensed up. "You know, Bassy. I've never seen a demon play a butler." Grell said. Lucy's eyes widen.

"A demon?" She looked back at Sebastian. "He looks normal." Lucy said.

"What did you say?" Natsu was in his own mind. Not caring about anything but the battler.

"It was nothing." Lucy smiled. It was an obvious fake one. Natsu looked away to the battle and continued to watch.

"Enought talk. Lets begin." Grell ran towards Ciel. His chainsaw was going. Sebastian jumped in front and caught the chainsaw. Grell jumped back. "I see you dodged it." Grell sain. Sebatsian put a hand to block Ciel. Grell was rumbling about how much he loved Sebastian. Ciel and Sebastian ignored. Sebastian only answered with sarcastic comments. Finally he said. "You know, red is my favorite color. For hair, clothes, lipstick, therefore I painted all those woman with pretty, pretty red." Grell said. It was disturbing. Lucy and Natsu were on the sidelines watching out for people. Lucy hardly wanted to see the fight but Natsu looked back every moment he got. Meanwhile, Sebastian and Grell were at it. Grell would swing his chainsaw and Sebastian would dodge it. The Grell got behind Sebastian and swong the chainsaw down. Sebastian got it and then was up against a wall. What would happen? Lucy looked back.

"Sebastian." she whispered. Natsu looked at her.

"Dont look anymore. I dont like where this is going." Natsu said. He put an arm around Lucy. "Just promise that you'll stay on watch." Natsu said.

"As long as you do too." Lucy said looking up at Natsu. Natsu smiled.

"Sure thing." Natsu said. It was a lie, he couldnt have anyone come after Lucy, not even for a second.