Chapter XII: Reunion

This is not in any way, shape or form a plot in the actual story. It was made for AnimeGoddess7, a fellow writer who loved this fanfiction. Hope you like it and thank you for anyone who reads this. Feel free to message me if you want anymore parts. My newest fanfiction will be posted sometime during December which is just going to be a spoof of all my favorite animes. Please enjoy this short story. Thank you for everything and anyone who reads my story! And also my Aaron Smith: Soul Collector story is my best original story, so far. If you like complicated romance and plot drama, that story is perfect. It will mean the world to me.

Natsu and Lucy headed on with their day after a nice, easy job. It wasn't their average day, it was their work day. "You know Natsu, you don't always have to come on a job with me." Lucy said. Natsu looked over at her and smiled.

"Were a team though. It wouldn't be right if I let you have all the fun now would it. Right Happy?" Natsu asked Happy. Lucy blushed a light rosy pink. "And we did kick that guys ass." Natsu added.

"Aye sir!" Happy responded. Natsu then laughed at him. They continued on their path back to Magnolia. They had prepped for the Magic Games for a few days. After Lucy's spirits wasted the three months they had to train, the next day was the beginning of the Magic Games. Lucy had decided to pay her rent now instead of coming back. Natsu just liked to tag along and defeat the enemy. They reached Fairy Tail, the old shack from years ago. This year at the magic games they were going to be number one. After spending some time on Sirius Island, they needed to catch up. They walked into the old shack and everyone greeted them. Cana was drinking as a celebration for their return (Not like she doesn't drink for celebrations, she drinks for everything) Lisanna, Elfman, and Mirajane were sitting at a table. Concidering that Lisanna died years ago she returned when the group went to Edolas and ever since that, Elfman and Mirajane have promised to keep her safe. Alzack and Bisca were playing with there daughter, Asuka in the far corner of the shack. Erza was on a mission and Gray was being strangled with Juvias love. Lucy sat at one of the tables and put her head on the table. Natsu noticed she looked down, so he went over and sat next to her.

"Whats wrong Luce?" He asked, looking at her. She looked up. She had a red patch on her forehead from hitting her head too hard on the table.

"I just have a headache." She stood up and placed a hand on her head. "I think I'm going to go home." She said. Natsu stopped her before she walked past him and placed his hand on her forehead. Lucy blushed.

"You don't seem to have a fever." He felt his own head. "Nope." Lucy brushed past him. She continued to walk as her head ached. "How about I walk you home?" Natsu asked. Lucy shook her head. As Natsu and Lucy walked to Lucy's house, her head started to feel better. "How do you feel?" Natsu asked.

"Better. Maybe it was just the room." Lucy thought for a moment. She looked up at her window, she saw a shadow moving her curtains. She hit Natsu's arm and pointed up. Natsu looked up. "T-Thers someone in my house." Lucy said pointing at the shadow. Natsu clenched his fist and jumped up to the window. He opened it. "Natsu!" Lucy yelled as he crawled through the window and into Lucy's house. Lucy ran through the doors and her landlord was right at the door.

"Lucy. Do you have today's rent?" She asked. Her landlord was short, like dwarf sized. Lucy didn't have time for this. She reached in her pocket and pulled out money. It so happened to be her rent amount as she ran past her. Her landlord grabbed her arm and pulled her down. Lucy landed on her butt.

"I really need to get to my room." Lucy said in a whinny voice. Natsu was the only thing on her mind. The landlord put a hand on her hip. 

"I just wanted to say a hunk of a guy and a young kid stopped by today. I don't know if they left yet so.." She said as Lucy ran past her. A kid and a man? Alzack and Bisca never asked me to babysit today, and they could of asked me instead of going to my house. Lucy ran up the stairs and opened the door. Natsu was sitting on her armchair and in the shadows were two chairs. Lucy tried catching her breath. She pulled out a random spirit key, only hoping it wasn't Aquarius.