F L U F F

I'm too bored for a person who is awake at 4 in the morning
-----------------------------------------------------------
Izuku sighed as he woke up due to the noise his classmates were making in the common room.

Izuku glanced at his clock, realizing it was past noon. 'Well it is a Saturday, it won't hurt if I skip a day. Right?'

The world decided to fuck with him today as he walks down stairs after a refreshing shower.

Kaminari started a pun war... No more words needed. He started a pun war and everyone but 'Kacchan' is doing it.

Laughter rings his ears as he sits down on the couch next to Todoroki. Nudging him Izuku asks "What did Kaminari do this time?". Todoroki replied with a blank face that can rival Eraserheads "Kaminari started a pun war".

Izuku sighs once again and mutters to himself "Endure this Izuku, you endured Kacchan. You can endure this".

Izuku, deciding to finally listen in, hears "Bakugou has been less explosive lately, right?" With Katsuki standing up and going to his room after. Apparently, Kirishima made that comment but let's move on.

Time skip bought to you by Innocence!

It's currently 9 in the evening and the pun war seems to halt there. Izuku, sighing for the uptenth time, is fairly sleepy. Moving towards his room, he heard Kaminari whisper in the hallways "May this shocking war end".

2 AM

Izuku wakes up earlier than usual due to something shuffling and warmth next to him. Looking towards his side, he sees a familiar face.

"Todoroki-kun?!" Izuku whisper-shouts, not wanting to wake his friends up.

"Couldn't sleep. Don't give me the cold shoulder, Midoriya" Todoroki says as he snuggles up to him.

Izuku sputters and blushes as Todoroki tucks his chin on Izuku's head as he warps his limbs around him. Izuku reluctantly wraps his arms around Todoroki's torso. Falling into a dreamless sleep while cuddling.

The very next day

Mina giggles as she takes a picture of the two cuddling. Putting a picture of two cats snuggling and the picture she took side-by-side and sends it to the class A group chat.

Alien Queen: [sent picture]
Alien Queen: Find the difference!
Bondage ;): None

Two hours later

Todoroki wakes up to his phone buzzing from a call. Looking at the ID saying 'Endebitch' he quickly pressed the red button.

Looking at the group chat Iida made for school reasons or something. He sees the picture Mina sent and saved it to his phone, making it his background. Going back into his cuddle session with a sleeping Midoriya.

-----------------------------------------------------------
It wasn't about the puns! I just wanted an excuse to make TodoDeku fluff after crying my heart out after rewatching episode 7. So here is your fluff!!!