Valentines

Happy Valentines? Is it even still valentines for you guys? I know in my place that it ain't now. But I'mma make this anyway.

———————————————

Walking across the street, he was looking for a gift.

"I didn't even realise it's Valentine's Day today, I'm so dumb." Izuku says to himself, passing by a bouquet store.

Pausing, he sighs and goes back to the store.

He leaves with a bouquet of Gardenia's, a bouquet of Casablanca lilies, and two bouquets of assorted lisianthus.

Izuku finds his way back to the dorms and climbs into his room by the balcony.

Putting the bouquets on his bed, he grabs a change of clothes.

As he's done changing, he grabs his phone, puts it in his pocket, grabs the bouquet of lisianthus, and goes downstairs to the kitchen. Luckily, everyone was out for the day, looking for gifts and chocolates to give.

After a few hours, he has made chocolates for everyone he remembers, even the villains deserve a bit of love despite everything.

As it chills, he remembers when he asked his mom how to make chocolates full of love, his mom never did tell him the secret ingredient, just that he has to put his feelings into it.

After cooling down, he wraps them in cute pink boxes with a little note attached to it.

'Happy Valentine's Day <3 <3 <3 -Midoriya Izuku'

He never expected to have any friends to give them, but here he is now.

He goes up and puts 1-A's chocolates and a flower in their respective rooms.

Once he's done he grabs a bag and puts 20 made chocolates inside, grabbing the bouquets, going out, and heading to class 1-B.

Knocking on their door, he waits and sees if anyone is inside.

After a few minutes, he sighs and unlocks the door with a (special) key (that Nezu gave him).

He puts them in their respective rooms.

He grabs another batch and goes to the teachers dorm, knocking,

Nezu opens the door.

"Oh hello, Izuku!" Nezu greets cheerfully.

"Hi principal, this is for the staff, Happy Valentine's Day!" Izuku says and Waves, leaving.

He walks back in the dorms to grab one chocolate box and one lisianthus, and going to the dorms of the support department.

He walks towards the place, the entire school grounds seeming empty, he goes in (again) using the key.

Putting Hatsume's chocolate and flower in her dorm room, which he had to look for, he goes back to grab the rest of the  chocolate on the table and goes up to his room to grab the bouquets.

As he leaves, he makes sure that there is school today, since it is before 12 PM, he needs to make sure he is quick.

He notices it's still 10, that must mean he woke up around 5 when most were gonna leave and visit family.

He leaves out the gate, going to the villains place (don't ask how he know, he knows everything) and knocks on their door as he leaves the chocolates except one and the last of the bouquet of lisianthus' and runs away.

He gets to his and his moms house and unlocks the door.

He walks further in, taking off his shoes first, and sees his mom looking at his old pictures.

"Hey mom." Izuku greets with a soft smile.

His mom turns around in shock.

"Oh, Izuku!" His moms tear ducts starts working as she runs to hug him.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Mom." He gives the bouquets and chocolate.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Izuku"

———————————————

Happy (belated for others) Valentines! Hope ya'll have a great day!