Hugs for everyone

I s a i d that this might come first lol

(Slight favouritism to BakuDeku here wheeze, my bad)

Merry Christmas to you all ❤❤❤

--------------------------

It was chilly when Izuku woke up, then he realised that it was Christmas!

Standing up, he goes to the bathroom and does his morning routine.

Once he got out, he put on some (booty) shorts and a big lime green sweater that says Ho Ho Ho! Which goes until mid-thigh and over his palms.

Making an effort of "fixing" his hair, he puts on long mid-thigh Christmas socks.

He hums a sweet little tune while going down, immediately seeing Jirou and Yaoyarozu talking, The bakusquad and Dekusquad messing around (minus Baku and Deku), Aoyama being fabulous, the big boi squad looking at the two squads concerned, Tokoyami drinking coffee, Shinsou sleeping, and Todoroki drinking hot chocolate.

Smiling widely, he greets his friends "Merry Christmas everyone!"

Everyone looks at him like their entire world brightened up, "Merry Christmas, Izuku!"

Kaminari asked first, "hey Izuku, do you know where Bakugou is?"

"Huh? Oh, Kacchan is still probably asleep right now, he doesn't like winter as much anymore." Izuku says, remembering that Kacchan is like a warm bear and wanting to save him from his demise seems to be the best option.

Sitting down and having a little chat with everyone, Izuku feels comfort from all sides.

--------------------------

After a little chat, he gets up to grab hot chocolate for himself.

He feels warmth radiating from something. Or rather, someone.

A grumpy Katsuki hugs him from behind, nuzzling into his neck. Grumbling out a "too fuckin' cold".

Chuckling, Izuku pats Katsuki's hair and continues making his hot chocolate and Katsuki's hot chocolate. (The only person drinking coffee today is our emo birb)

After making their hot coco (why didn't I use this word? So much easier), it took a bit of manoeuvring to face Kacchan.

Once he was able to turn around and face Katsuki, Katsuki grumpily hugs him again.

Katsuki feels the stares of people, looking at the class, he sees them staring at him with a bit of jealousy in their eyes, Todoroki and Shinsou especially.

Smirking, he flips them off with one hand, mouthing the words 'he's mine from the start'.

They looked at him offended.

"K-Kacchan, I need to put the drinks on the table." Izuku stutters. Katsuki hums and walks over to the couch.

After setting the coffee down, Todoroki grabs him this time.

"The hell do you think you're doing bastard?!" Katsuki asks angrily.

"None of your business, Bakugou"

"I wanna hug Midoriya-Kun too" Mina says, eyes sparkling.

"No"

Mina pouts and then cackles saying "Y-YOU GU-GUYS ARE SO- SO INSY-INSYNC! I CAN'T" (she's not on her period rn, I swear)

Sero just pats her back.

"Yeah bro! Come sit down here instead!" Kirishima says.

"Why not a cuddle pile instead of a fight?" Izuku mumbles to himself.

"That's a great idea bro!" Kirishima exclaims, not so himself anymore.

"CUDDLE PILE" Uraraka screams, causing everyone to tackle each other.

The smart ones of the class (Yaoyarozu and Iida) look down at them in concern but chose to accept their fate once they got dragged down with their friends.

There was a lot of bumping but it was warm and comfortable.

Working around it, it was more of a puppy pile.

But it was comfortable and it is all that they've ever wanted right now, they can open gifts later, what's more important is that they're all having fun and taking a rest from the countless villain attacks.

--------------------------

Short Villain version

"Dekuuuuuuu" Dabi screams.

"What the hell do you want now you emo mess and/or burnt noodle?" Deku asks

"Hug."

"Wut."

"HuG."

"W h y"

"Because... H U G"

"MISSION CUDDLE PILE IS A GO" Toga shouts as she tackles Deku on to the bed.

"H e c c , w a t"

--------------------

Omake:

Deku and Izuku talk
"And that's my craziest moment today, how about yours?" Deku asks Izuku

"Oh let me tell you mine, so when I was making hot coco, Kacchan...

--------------

"That's rough buddy"

"I know, thanks. Merry Christmas by the way"

"Merry Christmas to you too Izuku"

--------------------------

Lol, sorry if it's a bit short. I wanna rest today since we have no school until January 4 so...

Also, I S W E A R, I'm t r y i n g to update QwQ but I'm still trying to change my script for our shoot right now so it's taking up my time, cri.

Anyways, I'll try to update as much as I can. Love you all, and once again, Merry Christmas/Crisis. ❤