There's Izuku and there's Mad'zuku

Hi, yes. I figured that I may as well update this book because I have free time. But short summary. Izuku is scary when mad
———————–––––––––—––––——————————————————————

It all started when the villains tried infiltrating school grounds once again.

Izuku was not having a good day, having stubbed his toe on his bed and almost being late to school. Aizawa gave another logical ruse and now the villains are infiltrating school! It was All Mights class too!

Hearing Shigaraki cackling isn't good because Izuku is close to snapping. Though his anger fuelled his determination, it doesn't mean he still can't or won't get angry at things that make the day worse.

"This is a bunch of bullshit" He mumbled, unknowingly, the class heard him and slowly turned to look at him more horrified than when they have faced a villain.

Bakugou got out of his trans first and proceeded to attack the villains saying (read: shouting) multiple, creative, foul words.

Cringing, he mumbled more 'how humble of you, Kacchan' and proceeding to grab calming tea from nowhere (read: Izuku probs has a hidden storage somewhere lol) before even taking a sip of the tea, a villain crashed into it ruining his mood even more.

Feeling the dark aura around the purest person in the room, most of the class backed away and started shaking, with the exception of Todoroki or Bakugou of course, but the class caught onto the slight nervous stance they both have.

Bakugou, despite being one of the top 3 strongest people in the class, was sweating more. From Bakugou's perspective, he was trying so hard to attack the villains and try to keep them away from Deku as he fights. It was hard seeing as most of the villains were trying to capture the other boy that was, eerily enough, standing still.

But he miscalculated a bit and accidentally threw one of them towards Deku.

Now from a villains perspective, they just thought that the child was scared. It was common that a person would be scared when their school got infiltrated and would freeze up in place. That didn't stop the cold feeling in their chest as the watch the blond kid wince as he accidentally threw one of their comrades towards the boy.

———––—————

Midoriya caught the villain by the face... inches away.

"So manly!" Kirishima wheezed as he watched his bro.

Until Midoriya started squeezing the villains head with a dark look in his eyes that promises death.

Shivering, the whole class thought, 'I've never been anymore grateful than this day.Thank the heavens he didn't become a villain!' Figuring out that if Midoriya was a villain was a terrifying thought that even the bravest person couldn't stand up against (read: not because they're scared, but because Izuku is too adorable)

Kurogiri, having a more saner mind, apologised to Midoriya. Which was apparently the best thing to do since he loosened his grip and gave an acknowledging nod to him as he let the villain go. Apologising one more time, he opened a portal underneath the villains and teleported themselves to another place.

——————————

Looking at Midoriya like he grew another head, they slowly went back to their seats silently, afraid that a single noise would set off the monster again.

Sighing as he sat back down. He asks himself 'Kurogiri seems to be sane, I wonder how he became a villain?'

Spiralling off in his own thoughts, which was surprisingly enough, kept in his own head as he made a promise to himself that he would try to analyse the misty babysitter more.