Kitty Fluff (Shindeku)

N e k o
–––––––––––––––––––—

It was soft,
Like a cat's fur.

Shinsou has touched Izuku's ears and it felt heavenly.

With a purring Izuku within his arms as they cuddled, he combs his fingers through Izuku's hair.

He kisses him sweetly, Izuku let's out a mewl and nuzzles him.

Sitting up, Shinsou asks "Wanna go out for today?"

Mumbling a soft yes, Izuku sinks into the bed.

Chuckling, Shinsou stands up and goes to the bathroom. Despite that he doesn't really like water.

--------------------------

After dressing up, Shinsou comes out the bathroom and see that Izuku is still sleeping.

Looking at him lovingly, Shinsou walks over to him and shakes him awake.

"Hnnn..."

"Izuku, time to wake up" Shinsou says softly. "You need to shower for our date"

"Hnn....it's warm...5 more minutes..." Izuku groans, sinking into the bed.

Sighing, Shinsou carries Izuku bridal style and goes to the bathroom.

--------------------------

After an embarrassing bath, at least for Izuku, they're dressed casually and are walking around the streets.

"You didn't have to do that" Izuku pouts, ears going down in embarrassment.

"You didn't want to get up, what do you expect me to do?" Shinsou replies casually, ears flicking with amusement.

"There's and ice cream stand over there. Wanna get ice cream?"

Izuku brightens up at the mention of I've cream. He holds Shinsou's hand and speed walks to the ice cream stand, tail waving in joy. (Same bro)

Shinsou smiles and laughs because of Izuku's childishness, for a supposedly mature person who has went through a lot, he's surprisingly childish.

--------------------------

After getting an ice cream, strawberry for Izuku and blueberry for Shinsou, they walk around the park for a while.

Sitting down on a bench, they look at the people there.

Children playing. Couples flirting. And parents watching their children.

It's a nice view of how they want the world to be instead of the war between Heroes and Villains.

They know what they're risking, but at least they'd understand why they both will be going home late.

It's fine. They'd make up for it.

--------------------------

Walking around again, they see Aizawa and... Is that present mic?

Stifling a laugh, Izuku takes a picture of them discretely, tail flicking in delight.

Shinsou sighs, ears going down, and says "Aizawa-Sensei is going to quadruple your training if he finds out."

"True, but he'll triple your if he finds out you didn't stop me." Izuku retorts, canines showing from his grin.

"Good point" Shinsou shrugs.

--------------------------

They find a coffee shop along the way.

Going in, they see the BakuSquad hanging out by the corner.

Izuku takes another picture...discretely.

"Okay, Bakubrat is definitely go an kill you" Shinsou snickers.

"Worth it" Izuku says with a sly grin, canines showing.

"Izuku no-"

"May I have two cups of black coffee and a slice of chocolate cake please!" Izuku orders and gives cash to the cashier.

--------------------------

Sitting down, they immediately took pictures of the Bakusquad who was clearly shown with the way their table had been positioned.

It can be clearly seen that Bakugou was still being a grumpy Pomeranian, Kirishima, Denki, and Mina being the meme dream team, and Jirou just rocking out because #YOLO.

Izuku took pictures... A lot.

Shinsou would ask but he's a bit terrified.

--------------------------

After getting out of that hell hole, (Bakubrat almost blew up the table) they walked back home.

--------------------------

(Yeet I don't know what I'm doing, don't @ me on this)

Once they got home and into their room, Shinsou grabs Izuku's chin and kisses him.

Groaning, Izuku clutches Shinsou's jacket as if it was his life line.

Shinsou squeezes Izuku's ass, Izuku gasps from the unexpected motion.

Using this his distraction, he sticks his tongue inside Izuku's mouth.

Izuku moans from the feeling of the hotness of their tongues dancing with each other.

After a good make out session, they exchange "I love you"'s with each other and lay down on their bed.

Cuddling, they slowly fell asleep, listening to each others heart beat.

--------------------------
I don't know what's happening, but I had to make a script for a performance task my group had to do.

So– ·—·

Oof, I think the Christmas chapter is gonna come first before the smut chap lol. Depends if I can do all of this today until the 24th XD