Ranting about alcoholic drinking

Okay, so I'm just gonna talk about drinking and how it pains me to see people actually lie about it

I know I'm underaged myself, but I use it for stress since I don't have medicine for it nor do my parents want to buy stress pills.

I am the type of person to hang out with both guys and girls, a lot of those times are spent with the guys to be honest. I am friends with these two dudes, my age by the way, who act like they are the shit. They are so cocky af, like if you make a mistake, they will laugh at you. I am treated as a semi-equal to them so you guys don't need to worry about bullying.

If you're my actual friend irl since grade 5, I used to get teased, a lot, by the same guys.

I'm not friends with them anymore, more like an acquaintance.

The taller one was rude to everyone but his other friends and crush.

He went away this school year and I think he's home studying instead from our school.

Now the midget was the smallest one in our batch other than some few exceptional people since they are younger by a year.

He lied once about drinking alcohol and said stuff like he drank vodka and it tasted great and some shitty ass fucking lies.

I can't speak up to him since it wasn't personal.

My family isn't abusive nor do they drink, the only one who actually likes drinking is me and my dad.

So that got me thinking on how much people lie about how they're "drinking vodka" or any type of alcohol when it might just be their parents vodka or just juice.

I also see people who hold up vodka and lie that they're legal on some social media like Instagram or snapchat.

I, myself, actually am a drinker. But since it's not my business and it's theirs, I didn't speak up about it.

I only drink when I'm either stressed or emotionally stressed because things happen at school or my dads yelling again because he doesn't understand some shit about why our grades our low. It's because we don't get enough time to rest. A 5 minute break can help, sure, but that's too little time for our brains to consume the information we have been given that subject.

And then everything about the alcohol drinks that people lie about online just makes me even more stressed out and even more frustrated as to why people lie about them.

I drink Smirnoff Vodka Mule, it's a mix of Vodka and ginger beer and it only has 6% alcohol, and it tastes disgustingly bitter at times, so I don't really understand why people act like "I'm legal and drinking alcohol. Look I'm so fucking cool." Or "I'm 13 and I just stole vodka from my parents. It tastes great." With a picture of them holding a vodka or something. I don't know what they actually say since I'm not on insta or snap as much anymore but it honestly annoys me to the ends of the earth to see people think drinking vodka was "so cool" and "totally worth it" when all they are doing is just drinking juice in the hand.

Hangovers are a bitch to take care of, and also seeing people act like they're "so durnk rn" is also annoying, and then the following day they're posting things like "woke up like this" or "ugh so much to do" instead of complaining about hangovers or going offline for the day since it is a hangover.

Sorry for making a 630 word chapter about my rant in lying about drinking, it's just been bugging me for a while now.