Happy Birthday, Todoroki

Wheeze, happy birthday to our bby boy of daddy issues.

Here's a chapter I specifically made for Todoroki's birthday, hecc.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It started out as a normal day.

Waking up, train, shower, change clothes, eat, go to school, talk to friends, silently think(read: gush) about Midoriya, study, go home, train, shower, eat, sleep. Rinse and Repeat.

Wait- don't worry about that ninth one...

Anyways, it was a normal day until today...

It was weird, everything was silent when I got to the dorms, usually there would be loud noises.

'Maybe they're busy studying... For once...' I thought to myself.

Opening the door, I was greeted by darkness.

"Hello?" Calling out, feeling my anxiety rise.

Turning on the lights, I was greeted by party poppers popping and a very loud "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

"What?" Dumbfounded, I try to find Midoriya for an explanation.

Yaoyorozu, the mom of this class, though don't tell her I actually thought of that, spoke up.

"Well, we heard from Izuku that your birthday was coming up. I'm sorry, I also forgot due to the amount of trouble we had this past year." Yaoyorozu lowers her head down in guilt.

"We decided that we wanted to throw a party" she finishes with a determined look, which was cute, I would've probably fallen for her if Izuku didn't exist.

"Yeah! Throw a party for our Katy Perry!" Kaminari shouts, blowing a party kazoo.

And by coincidence, as he said that, Hot n' cold started playing.

Well...  I guess it's better than nothing...

As the party goes on, I try to find Izuku.

How does the only guy with green hair in the dorms not easily found...?

Easy, because he's shorter than most of the guys except Tokoyami.

Giving up for a bit, I go to the table to get something to drink.

Grabbing a glass of Kool-Aid, I go to the couch and sit down.

After a bit of time, I feel... Dizzy? Did they spike the drinks?

They probably did seen as to how even Bakugou is happily partying, which is a sight to see.

I take out my phone and take a sneaky shot to send the group chat later.

Finishing my drink, I put it on the table and go up to my room, better let the spiked drink hit me in private than in front of my friends.

Entering my room, I feel even more intoxicated, sweating profusely.

Laying down, I don't feel the need to put on my blanket.

I suddenly feel a rush of coolness... The air conditioner? But I'm along right now... Right?

I feel a warm, familiar, scarred hand.

"Midoriya?" I open my eyes, blinking up to him.

He sighs, saying "I told them to not put alcohol in the drinks"