Younglings (not really) (Platonic BakuDeku/Dekubowl) (Turned into a book)

Ancient!Vampire Izuku AU
Over Protective Brother-like Izuku
Aka. Me being the asshat I am and bringing up some memories.
———————————————

When this young boy asked All Might on the rooftop if he can still be hero despite being a monster, All Might deflated.

He was surprised when he asked "What happened? Are you really All Might? Is this why you're only seen for 3 hours everyday for the past 5 years?" All Might sighs as he knew that this kid wasn't going to let it go. Especially if he was going to go to U.A.

Deciding to explain everything to the oddly calm boy (although, he is supernatural. But All Might doesn't know that so shhh), he expected a breakdown or pity, or even disgust on his face once he found out the ugly truth about his disguise. But instead, what he received was an eerie smile that sent shivers down his back.

"Hey All Might?"
"Yeah?"

"...who hurt you? I know it wasn't the fight from toxic chainsaw. I saw you leave not that scathed after the fight with him."

"..." it left All Might in shock that this young, seemingly innocent boy could see through everything so easily. It was like he knew the history of quirks, the supernatural, and the entire reason as to why we still exist.

He then began to tell him about All for One. That is, until a loud explosion was heard throughout the entire block.

Looking panicked, All Might looked down to see the bottle was gone. "Shit" He cursed to himself. 'How could I be so careless!' He degrades himself.

The boy then asks him if he was finished with his 3 hours. Saying yes, the young boy sighs and says "that was definitely one of Kacchans explosions."
——————————

Running towards the scene, Izuku sighs for the tenth time for the day. Looking in the crowd, he expected to see Kacchan fighting someone and not fighting for himself to be freed with pleading eyes.

Reading the minds of the pros, he got irritated as they were thinking

"It's such a pity, we need to get someone else here to help the child"

"At this point, it's best if we let the kid die first so we can imprison the villain"

Izuku got frustrated, seeing his friend look like he was in fear for once, he rushes in with a snarl instead of his usual smile.

"Hey kid! Are you crazy?!" Says one of the pros as they try to grab him.

Looking back at the last moment he said something that struck people's hearts...

"I think you're crazy for letting a future pro-hero die without even trying"

He runs ahead, grabbing Kacchan's sweaty palm, he stabs the slimes eye ball with his scissors and letting the slime pass out from blood loss as he pulls Kacchan out of the gunk.

Kacchan was the only person apart from his younglings that he loved, now with an addition of All Might.

He hears Kacchan murmur a "thanks" as the pro - heroes stand in shock. One of the pros got out of their trance and starts to gather the slime villains in a bottle, other pros started to get out of their shocked states too and 2 came to apologise and scold Izuku at the same time, while 3 of them praised Katsuki for being brave and being able to stand not having that much oxygen for long.

"Kid! Don't run into dangerous situations like that without a plan in mind ever again! Got it?"

"I know we were a bit of a disappointment as pros but next time, leave it to us, alright?"

Katsuki sighs as he says to the people praising him that they should "fuck off" and "should've praised Deku instead. He was the one who rushed in first without hesitation"

Izuku nods and stands up from the uncomfortable ground and says "sorry, but it's getting kind of late and my 'moms' going to be worried if I don't get back soon. Bye bye!" Izuku lies as he turns and walks back to his cold house.

Despite being able to live and act like a human, he doesn't really like their habits. While they use their phones for bad things like porn or something. Izuku just usually uses his phone for texts and whatever teenagers call these... "herotube" Was it? He wasn't much of a human person but he is a mentor of many recent vampires since 1,000 years ago.

Going on his lounge, he puts his bag down and stands up again to turn on the 'television' and make tea. He sits back down and gets a notification from an unknown number and Kacchan.

Propping himself up, he opens Kacchans messages first.

Kacchan💛: Hey shitty nerd, All Might asked for your number like a fucking schoolgirl asking her shitty date out

Kacchan💛: don't fucking know what's the fucking deal between you shits is, but I gave it to him.

Deku💚:  Ah! Thank you, Kacchan! Love you! ♥️♥️♥️

Kacchan💛: Tsk, whatever shitty Deku

Deku💚: ♥️

Izuku smiles as he gave a final heart. Going to the Unknown Number he sees

***********: HELLO THERE, MY BOY

***********: I KNOW THIS IS SUDDEN BUT WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET YOUR FELLOW TRAINEE!?

Midoriya-ShonenHi, I suppose you're All Might?

Midoriya-Shonen: And sure! I suppose it's the 9th user for One for All?

All Mighty is All Righty: YES! HOW DID YOU KNOW?

Midoriya-Shonen: You were about to tell me awhile ago?

All Mighty is All Righty: RIGHT! DO YOU YOU MIND GIVING ME YOUR ADDRESS SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT THERE?!

Midoriya-Shonen: sure. <Address> is my address.

All Mighty is All Righty: THANK YOU YOUNG MIDORIYA! MEET ME AND YOUR TRAINEE AT DAGOBA BEACH AFTER SCHOOL TOMORROW!

Midoriya-Shonen: See you tomorrow!

Call him corny for the nickname, he loves it so he won't change it. It's amusing that All Might thinks he is older than him just by looks.

———————————————
Oof, I got bored and decided to make a vampire AU because why the hell not?