The Midoriya Effect

Oof, double update? Lol, yes and no. I updated this because it's awesome and everyone should see it
———————————————

Midoriya Izuku is adorable as hell, and everyone in 1-A (hell, probably the entire student body) knows this well.

Most doesn't realize how dangerous he can be, and most doesn't know that he wasn't dangerous in the sense that he could hurt, or snap, or was unable to really control his quirk until recently. No, he was dangerous because he doesn't realize just how adorable he is.

It was a fact that 1-A class was quick to learn. How adorable Izuku simply was was easy to see, and it was palpable the moment he stepped into the classroom. Big, curious green eyes darted around to take in information, curly hair sticking out at all sides in tangled mess of glorious stubborn bedhead, and his somewhat short stature screamed cute to anyone in vicinity, and most people were charmed instantly. This kid was a sunshine incarnate, that was something that everyone collectively agreed upon without even sharing a word. Only few people remained immune to his adorableness, and that included Bakugou (probably because of how long they'd known each other), Aizawa-sensei (it was a mystery as to why he's immune, or maybe he just hid it well), and All Might (mostly because Izuku was either a stuttering mess around him or he got too serious for his adorableness to break the surface and hit All Might with its full power. Not that he wasn't adorable when he was serious, but it kind of shifted; no longer the pure shine of the sunlight showered upon someone, but rather dulled sparkle that was muffled by his thoughts, intentional or not.) The teachers were spared mostly because Izuku would be too busy fanboying over them or because he'd focus on the lessons, and even then they weren't completely safe. As long as they were in Izuku's radius, as long as they're able to see him, no one is safe.

Seriously, the only thing able to compete for the most adorable thing in the world award would be... puppies and kittens, and other small ridiculously cute critters, and even then it would be a pretty tight contest. The only time that Izuku wasn't downright adorable was when he was mumbling to himself, and sometimes even then.

The first time they saw it in action was when Izuku turned to Ochako, gave her an utterly, ridiculously adorable smile that somehow managed to look apologetic, and asked, "Uraraka-san? I forgot to bring my pencil case. Is it okay if I borrow your pencil?"

"I would be happy to lend anything, Deku," Ochako all but vowed as she shoved her prettiest pencil and newest eraser to the boy.

Izuku smiled brightly and Ochako internally combusted. "Thanks, Uraraka-san! You're a lifesaver!" he said, and Ochako looked like her processor had frozen mid-process and she'd hit the error blue screen, sitting rigid in her seat and looking like she was trying to not scream, or cry, or melt outright to the floor.

Iida was the next victim. He asked Izuku's phone number, "just in case we need it, since we're in the same class", and the next thing he knew Izuku was staring at him with sparkling eyes as if he'd offered him the world, and it was all Iida could do to stop himself from screaming his words for the rest of their conversation. His voice climbed in volume all the same, and the entire cafeteria saw.

What made it almost insulting was how Izuku was completely unaware of this fact.

The rest of 1-A dismissed it at first when Ochako and Iida brought it up, but soon they saw for themselves just how lethal Izuku's adorableness could be. A simple smile brought Kouda to tears. Especially bright greeting rendered Ashido a bumbling mess. Kaminari nearly electrified Kirishima when Izuku laughed freely at his joke, and Kirishima couldn't even get mad because he was too busy trying not to scoop Izuku into a hug and declare that he would kill everyone and then himself if anyone ever hurt the sunshine child.