Music, fluff, and comedy? (Tokodeku)

Lol, didn't know how to go with this since it tied last time I checked, Birb fluff won but I just decided "WHY THE FUCK N O T"

Disclaimer, I don't really know how to write angst and fluff at the same time, every angst fic I try to write dissolves into someone dying.

So I'm just gonna make this as funny as possible

--------------------------

Going back to the dorms, Izuku hears someone rocking out to... Is that TØP?

It is. Must be Tokoyami, Shinsou isn't allowed on the first floor for... Specific reasons, and Aoyama doesn't really listen to them out loud.

Going to Tokoyami's room, he knocks and hears a don't mind me and a sniffle.

Knock again, he tries harder. "Tokoyami? It's Midoriya" he calls out.

Hearing the music stop and silence, he starts to worry more.

Hearing a soft "come in..." He immediately opens the door softly.

Seeing Tokoyami curled up, he closes the door and rushes to him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Izuku asks, worried that his friend might have been hurt.

"A...c..t...ch...a...cr...w"Tokoyami mumbles.

"What?"

"I saw a cat chase a crow" Tokoyami looks up. "The cat bit it..." Tokoyami says, looking like he saw a murder.

"U-uhm..." Deku didn't know what to say about this.

"I know, it's a bit ridiculous that I would be scared of something smaller than me but I can't help it" Tokoyami says hastily.

"There, there..." Izuku says, still confused.

Tokoyami sighs and says "thanks for the comfort though"

"It's fine. Wanna rock out to 'emo songs™'?" Izuku asks.

"Sure" Tokoyami says, excitedly pulling out his speaker.

The day ended with them cuddling with the black parade playing in the back ground.

--------------------------

Wheeze, I kid you not when I say that I was so conflicted looking at the freaking choices.