Moving in part 1 (TodoShinDeku)

Oof, I'm just gonna go into this guns blazing so if anything happens, I blame it solely on my hands and mind. Also since this is a late chapter, I'll give ya'll a treat called "Izuku is a fucking queen at dancing alongside Mina, Ochako, and... Jirou? I thought you only listened to rock?" In the next part. Also get ready for some random fucking transitioning
———————————————————————————-——————————————

It was a hectic week. First, The little purple rat got expelled. Second, The girls were planning for a party. Third, Aizawa says that there will be a new kid and said new kid is also going to be joining said party. Fourth, the new kid was Shinsou Hitoshi. And lastly, said Shinsou Hitoshi and Todoroki Shouto are both in love with Izuku.

Yes, you read that last one correctly. Don't worry, you're not as blind as Izuku is to these kinds of things.

Mina and Hagakure weren't the type of people to just go around and actually tell everyone though, they need to protect the innocent green bean and they'd do anything to protect him.

Now you might be wondering, why was that in Mina and Hagakure's POV? Well, Mina is the gossip queen, and Hagakure knows everything. (Aka don't mess with her)

At all starts somewhere in the next few days before the party...

"Shinsou!" Midoriya exclaims, running up to him.

"Midoriya..." Shinsou says awkwardly, hoping that the heat to his face was just the sun and not his blood flowing through his face.

"..." Todoroki stays silent, although he is looking slightly jealous.

Todoroki isn't the type who got envious about relationships, he was too busy envying other people and how normal and lively their lives are while him, his mother, and siblings are all suffering from Endeavors so called "care".

Except this time, as he watches the two people who probably couldn't even keep their hair straight(ha gay-), he got reminded of why he was here anyways. He noticed the purple teens eyes looking at Midoriya like he hung the stars up in the skies himself.

His mother left him behind. His other siblings did too. The only people he has left is Fuyumi and the stupid sperm donor of a dad. He's not about to let Midoriya go this time. This time, he'll reach for him. This time, he won't let him leave his life. This time, he's gonna make him his. And this time, he's not letting go.

Shinsou isn't very bright, sure, he's smart, sarcastic, and a fairly good looking dude without his eye bags. But he always feels like someone is always watching him when he interacts with Midoriya. He didn't know who until today. The person staring at him was Todoroki Shouto himself.

Now, Shinsou knew that Todoroki has a crush on someone. Lucky bastard had to have a weakness somewhere. He first thought that his crush was Yaoyorozu. They were the only two recommended students in Class A. Of course, Midoriya proved him wrong after fighting Todoroki.

They both feel conflicted... How can someone so pure and innocent, be so strong. Actually, how can someone so small contain that much energy and power. He's like a small sun.

Time skip because my hands want to kill me

They were now at the party...

Well, setting it up that is.

With the class all on the couches, they start planning on who decorates, who cooks the food, who'll get snacks and drinks, and who will be making desserts!

Time skip again but shorter this time because my parents are coming in about an hour

Decoration team - Aoyama, Iida, Ochako, Jirou, Tokoyami, Todoroki, Midoriya, Shinsou, Momo

Cooking team - Tsuyu, Shoji, Bakugou

Snack and drinks team - Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero

Dessert team - Ojiro, Koda, Satou, Toru

Decorating Team

Shinsou and Todoroki look at each other, after looking at the list, and wondered if Mina was trying to curse them or bless them. Looking at Midoriya, who seems to be content getting pet by Iida, of course the trio is in one group. Looking at them jealously, they made a silent promise, "Don't let him fall in love with anyone else besides us".

Coming to terms with each other was surprisingly easy or the author was simply tired of writing one of her ships fighting for the base of her ships with each other... yeah, the last one had made more sense.

Decorating was not as easy as they thought, first they had to draw Mineta and Shinsou, thank god they had Midoriya, who has drawn them multiple times before, in this team. The difficult part was the filling in part, they did not want to fill in the colours of the perverted rat, they did well with filling in the colours of Shinsou with Iida, Uraraka, and Momo doing the detailed parts.

Aoyama and Tokoyami, despite having complete opposite personalities, Did it anyways. Aoyama, this beautiful man, did the most important part by covering Mineta mostly out of glitter, although he did say "This rat doesn't deserve the glitter, I'll do this anyway ☆〜(ゝ。の)"

Cooking Team

Tsuyu like to think of herself as a pretty decent cook. Shouji was a person with many many hands and eyes so he's good at the kitchen too. Although, with Bakugou in a team without someone to calm him? well, let's just say that things were pretty hectic.  Que Bakugou shouting at their "shitty asses" about what to do...

Snacks and Drinks Team

Although they were a bit sad since the entire "Bakusquad" isn't in one group, they are quite relieved since the angry blonde won't be dragging their asses to the spicy section. They worked well and chose the junkiest of snacks along with sugary drink (and maybe some alcohol but only you reader and class A know that)

Dessert Team

Satou was very useful for this. Although there were some... accidents when a certain invisigirl accidentally added too much flour in the bowl for the cupcake batch. Thankfully, things were solved out as Ojiro (bless) stopped the incoming flour fight.

The start of the party

The party got started. Things were hectic as hell and some teenagers were a bit too woozy. Thankfully, our dancers were smart enough to not drink the alcohol and stayed with normal punch instead. The "normal" punch was spiked a little bit so that they at least had a bit of fun.

Izuku suddenly yawned scratched his head, muttering something about "getting a change of clothes" and "it's too stuffy in here". Getting up and going up to his room, they girls (thankfully sober) were all planning on what to do tomorrow.

Unbeknownst to them, Izuku reached his room and collapsed onto bed thinking 'I know I said I drank a bit of alcohol but I lied... that was a lot'. Getting up and doing his business in the bathroom, he changes into one of his more revealing clothes that he also uses for sleeping and going out easily. A crop top and some ripped jeans. Collapsing onto his bed, he sighs to himself as he feels the fluff of the bed surrounding him. Leading into a deep sleep.

To be continued...

———————————————————————————-——————————————
OOF sorry for the late update! This was a request from @ShotoTodoroki1019 and I will make a part 2 if I have time. I'm just busy with school and an event is coming up so we have to do stuff for that. I hope ya'll forgive me for giving this late!