The Walls (Part 1)

Minho

The first time I laid eyes on him was the first thing I actually remember. Five of us were suddenly in a box, and we saw the light. I thought we had entered heaven. But this place was nothing like it.
We all got out and took in our surroundings. I didn't like this place. Not one bit. I didn't know anyone, I didn't know where we were, and I didn't know a thing about me except for my name. Minho.
"I'm Newt, and I'm just going to assume everyone else is just as confused as I am." Newt. I turned to look at the dude. He had dirty blond hair and an amazing accent. He was gorgeous. I couldn't take my eyes off him.
"I'm Alby, and I'm just as confused as you, dude. Where the shuck are we, anyway?" He looked around the place. It looked like to was separated off into four sections in the small but large square. There looked to be a big tall wooden building surrounded by a meadow in the first corner, a small white building in the second, some farm area in the third, and in the fourth was woods. There were four open walls in between the four corners.
Curiosity got the better of me, as I started walking off in the direction of the wooden building. "Where you off to, shank?" Alby shouted after me.
"Not sure yet." I shouted back. "Someone could come with me, so we stay in groups."
"I'll come." Newt said. He joined me at my side as I jogged over to the wooden building.
We got to the front and I was immediately confused. "What the hell is this supposed to be?" I said to myself as I walked in the building, Newt following behind.
There were about 30 bunk beds in the one room. "What the bloody hell are all these beds doing here? There's only five people here and about 50 freaking beds." I laughed a little at his statement. "You laughing at me?" He said, a little offended.
"No, no. Just your statement made me laugh." I said, and coughed a little. "Cause it's true." I added.
I see a staircase leading up somewhere and decide to go check it out. "Come on." I say to Newt and we both go up.

About an hour later, after we had explored the wooden building, I ran off to see what was the deal about the wall. Newt followed.
"Could ya slow down, ya bloody shank!" Newt said in between breaths as we both ran towards the wall. I was too eager.
"Come on! Could you be any slower!" I say back. He let out a slight laugh.
"It's not me! You just run too fast!" He retorts. When I'm close to the wall, I slow down so he can catch up. "Thanks." He says while catching his breath. I smiled at him. He was cute.
I walk closer to the wall, looking in through the crack, seeing nothing, then seeing a window. I look though, see nothing but wall and ivy. "Want to go in?" I ask. I look over to him and give him a devilish grin.
"Are you bloody insane?" He says. "We just got to this hell hole and you want to go out there and risk your life? We don't even know what's in here! Better yet out there!"
"Come on! Take some risks!" I say. He looked a little worried, so I got closer to him. It felt right. "I promise I won't leave your side, and we won't go that far. I just want to see a little bit out there."
He considered it. "If you leave me," he wipes the sweat off his forehead, "I'll bloody kill you." I laugh and pull him towards the opening in the wall.

Newt

"We're going to far, Minho!" I shouted. He was running to fast, and too far from the center. I was worried we wouldn't find our way back. "It's getting dark, we better head back!"
"Fine." He says and stops running. He looked so perfect. Everything about him. His personality, his body, his eyes. Everything. Just bloody perfect.
He starts jogging back, and I follow his lead, and soon we are back in the center. We walk back to the spot where we started today, and ask for the other three.
"Did you enjoy yourself?" I say while we were waiting for the others. I see him grin.
"Very much, thanks." He says back, mocking my accent.
"Are you mocking me?" I say back.
"No." He says, still mocking me. I punch his arm playfully and he laughs.
I hear some people talking and I look behind me to see the three of them making their way towards us. I realize I don't remember their names. "Do you remember their names?" I ask Minho, he shakes his head. I grunted.
"What did you guys do today, then? Been gone for the whole day." One of them said.
"Sorry, could you guys just remind me of your names, I can't remember." Minho said. One of them laughed.
"Same, dude." The guy that laughed said. "Nick."
The one to his left said, "Alby."
The other said, "George."
"Great." Minho said. And we talked about our day.

The walls closed, that was bloody scary, and the noises coming from inside the maze were even scarier. I couldn't sleep. Instead, I stayed on the roof of the tall wooden building, we decided to call it homestead.
"Couldn't sleep ether?" Someone said from behind me. I turned to see Minho. I turned back around and smiled to myself. He came to sit next to me. He was so close, all I wanted to do was snuggle into him. But that would be weird.
"Yeah." I said. Sadly, this maze thing didn't seem like it had room for any relationships. So that meant I couldn't have anything with Minho. "All the noises kinda creeped me out."
He grinned. "You scared, shank?" I didn't understand his language. I started using it because he kept saying stuff like 'shank' and 'slinthead'. It was all very confusing.
"A little." I admitted. And without warning, Minho slides closer to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder. I was caught totally off guard. But I didn't mind.
Instead of freaking out, after about a minute I leaned my head on his shoulder. It felt good. He felt good.